Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't make any fucking sense. Maybe if Zoro was pre drug from cCHopper state.

If Zoro doesn't Low diff this useless ass commander Oda's writing is pointless. At this point I would not be surprised if Megalo can put a scar on Kaido.
Dude, commanders are literally the strongest people in the verse outside of admirals/yonkos/mihawk.

Zoro isn’t a top tier yet, so that’s where he’s at. Think Seth think.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Dude, commanders are literally the strongest people in the verse outside of admirals/yonkos/mihawk.

Zoro isn’t a top tier yet, so that’s where he’s at. Think Seth think.
Never said Zoro is a top tier. You can find a lot of my posts where I say that despite all that can happen Zoro will not be admiral level until after Wano at the very least.

The thing is that Oda literally shits on his own writing. Tanking Hakai and putting scar on Kaido become meaningless faster than I could ever imagine.

I

Indigo

So anyway guys, i take my half L, because the thing is i never said Zoro vs King wouldn't happen, i just said i wouldn't like it very much.

All i was saying is that i'm waiting for Oda to start wanking King again and make him worthy of Zoro, and i gotta say from the spoilers it's already a bad start, with him not being able to do anything to Marco all this time and once again failing to hit Zoro when he is recovering, because he is blocked by Marco.

That's all.

In fact, there was a bet thread that asked who King was gonna fight between Sanji, Zoro and Marco, i voted Zoro. So i don't have to change my avatar, that's good, i like my avatar.

Hello Friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.