Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
Bro that shit is brutal, you cannot troll someone more like what Tac did with Zowo, straight fucking brutal lmao..m
i've seen murders that are less brutal.

remind me to never get on tac's bad side lol

B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

It hasn't gone as planned, Luffy has lost twice, the scabbards got their ass beat, some are probably dead. What are you reading? this is common one piece story telling
What are you talking about? The Beasts Pirates are slowly switching sides, the Tobi Roppo are not winning either, the Scabbards are of course not dead yet, this has nothing to do with a real failure.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
Really interesting how Oda took out the F6 before Fukurokuju, Hawkins, Apoo, Pero and 4 Numbers.

Though some of those make complete sense I guess. Just interesting between those, the remaining scabbards, Jack and the non-Monster trio strawhats, how Oda is gonna tackle shit.

Oda very clearly is setting up the Queen/King fights, but is he actually starting those before he finishes the above?
The others are non sh fights which probably says the shs got another fight after this

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
zoro and sanji are going to low diff king and queen
Doesn't matter to me anymore.

It's about what Oda tried to show vs what he does now.

It's fucking disgusting what this idiot writes.

Sanji almost got a hole in the belly from unnamed attack from King and now he is handling 2 YC.

Zoro is going to tag with Sanji instead of using his 100% against Kaido. Done deal.

Never said Zoro is a top tier. You can find a lot of my posts where I say that despite all that can happen Zoro will not be admiral level until after Wano at the very least.

The thing is that Oda literally shits on his own writing. Tanking Hakai and putting scar on Kaido become meaningless faster than I could ever imagine.
Bro.
Youโ€™re literally just underestimating commanders. These guys held off admirals and Mihawk at Marineford. And weโ€™re going to get Marco feats against emperors soon.

People just donโ€™t realize that the Kaido one shot was literally just a hype moment to emphasize Kaidoโ€™s threat as the arc antagonist and not an accurate depiction of the power scale.

G

Gorosei Informer

What comes of this Kidd, Hawkins, and Killer plotline?:zorothink:
I'm really concerned and confused about this. Didn't Hawkins pull the same shit with Law and his crew? I wonder what Killer can do here as if he "kills Hawkins" or at least does a fatal strike, it will transfer to Kid? Also assuming he uses up the doll linked to Kid with a strong enough attack but possibly non lethal, then Kid will be free? I'm wondering if Hawkins can reattach someone to his dolls after they've already acted as a substitute for him? Also wonder what the actual damage threshold is to trigger these dolls? Hhmm....

But yeah, I remember Hawkins saying Killer has a 92% chance of dying? And someone was meant to have a 99% chance of dying who is unrevealed/undetermined so far? What if Killer refuses to attack Hawkins in fear of Kid being dealt a fatal injury or even killed in place of Hawkins?

I really don't know what Killer can do here, how he can win? We still have more cards to see from Hawkins potentially including a "trump/power up card" he mentioned once? Maybe Killer can outsmart/trick him somehow? Using Hawkins cards and their risk/luck factors against him?

:wonderland:

Status
Not open for further replies.