• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@TheAncientCenturion
Seems like King knocked out Marco for shorttime!!

The best part King didn't even get his bounty hype which means he get a amazing moment with his bounty hype. I assume in the next chapter!!
I'm holding off all speculation. Ya guys all know how dirty and messy these descriptions can be, the pictures will make it all clear

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No.

It’s literally expected, you’re Headcanon is just wack.

We literally have a thousand chapters worth of evidence to back Zoro fighting the second strongest.
It doesn't make any fucking sense. Maybe if Zoro was pre drug from cCHopper state.

If Zoro doesn't Low diff this useless ass commander Oda's writing is pointless. At this point I would not be surprised if Megalo can put a scar on Kaido.

Nope, lots of times was showed there was NEVER a trully 2v1, even king was at the phone many times or giving orders
Yeah I know. But that’s over 40 minutes of King and Queen not attacking anyone besides Marco. Whether they took breaks to do other shit, they never once went to the roof to interrupt and they never once actually affected any other battles. For 40 minutes

Again, King and Queen are not portrayed anywhere near Marco and Marco doesn’t have feats near Zoro considering we have seen how Big mom dealt with him very handedly

So my point stands, Zoro counters King’s fire, his strength feats are astronomically above King. Hell, even his sword slashes can cover the whole of Onigashima so King’s flying actually doesn’t matter since Zoro can reach him anyway

Dude, this won’t be an extreme diff if Zoro’s medicine side effects don’t kick in soon to nerf him

Status
Not open for further replies.