Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys remember Morj's first "raid will fail" video.
One of his MAJOR points was how "all the allies have arrived, and no one is here to change the tide of the war later on."
This argument got completely disproven once Tama arrived and changed the tide of the war by herself.
I don't recall Morj ever addressing this in his subsequent videos.
Morj made a bad theory then decided to never take an L and kept double downing

OH FUCK YEAH! Zoro and Sanji tag teaming King and Queen is exactly what I wanted! This is definitely going to be my favorite One Piece fight ever if Oda does it even halfway decently, which you know he will because his baby boy Zoro in it, and he always gets good shit. But for the love of all that is holy can we PLEASE let the Zoro and Sanji fanbases bond over this and share in the excitement of both their favorites being awesome and not fight over who did more damage? Also people owe the Sanji vs King crowd a HUGE apology, even if it's a 2v2 and not a 1v1.

I assume it since Marco face King who was free and attack Sanji
Don’t assume Jack shit… We did this already. Don’t you remember? There were at least THREE CHAPTERS where Marco king and Queen kept appearing separate from each other FOR NO REASON

Oda just doesn’t have good continuity. That’s the beginning and ended of the reasons for all this. The first time this happened, everyone kept making theories about Queen having bean off screened or Queen doing something important somewhere because “Queen wouldn’t just let Marco go”… Or whatever the fuck… Then the next chapter comes out and nothing… Queen wasn’t doing anything and he hadn’t gone anywhere

So what? None of King’s fire powers will work on Zoro. King doesn’t have CoC. Zoro is literally learning to get stronger with CoC. Zoro’s rooftop feats are above anything King can do because they are above Marco’s feats and Marco > King

This isn’t a extreme diff
You make no sense, How marco>>>king? Marco hold them for a Second to send zoro up, and them was hiting Queen that was not even paying attention on marco and starting focusing on king, WTF lol

And King dont have Coc? Who Said that hahahaha

Dude your Headcanon is beyond crazyness

I would say he would still likely get ruinously defeated by Warco in the long run, doubt he can phase his stamina enough, Warco even survived the Payback War that proficiently. But I would place Sanji on the low YC1 to YC1.5 range now on paper yes.
Thats just depends upon headcanon of people since itscompletely subjective. At least it is confirmed that king got an upperhand because sanji was focused on momo

Status
Not open for further replies.