Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Enma only will turn black this arc if Zoro kills Kaido. Otherwise it's turning black against Shiryuu
The thing is, Enma has to turn black here in Wano, because that sword has no conection elsewhere.

Wado can only become black when Zoro becomes the strongest, afterall that was Kuina's will.

I think against Shiryu Zoro could turn his cursed blade, which could still be sandai, or maybe he gets Nidai by the end of the arc.

People seriously think hawkins is gonna kill killer? There’s multiple ways around it like slashing the arm kid doesn’t have. The fact he has kids dolls probably means hawkins told killer that and something else will happen
Yeah like I have been saying if anything this confirms Killer's isn't losing. Killer dying would mean Hawkins would still have Kid's life and could easily kill him.

G

Gorosei Informer

Plot induced stupidty gonna probably have the remnant % have the better hand I bet. Unless the other character is not so relevant Oda would spare them.
Yeah, I feel these percentage predictions are gonna be meaningless ultimately. PIS/Plot convenience will save them somehow. I mean we have Oda constantly cheating us out of deaths in the present now.

I'm still not 100% that certain Pedro is dead anymore too. But that's also the problem with a death like that and the limitations of what Oda is willing/able to show in that context.

Pound and Hyogoro can cheat death, even Orochi too? But not Pedro? Fuck that! I also hate the lack of actual villain deaths so far, especially ones that commit to it (Orochi....) .

:mihugh::goatasure:

Status
Not open for further replies.