Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

I think Sanji having fought King and Queen implies Marco was out... Gotta wait for the full summary for explicit stuff, though.

Also, the Momotaro theory can't happen just based on what Yamato said.
There can't be a 4v1 if all she plans to do is hold Kaido off until Luffy returns, lol.
I don't think Marco was out, from the reactions we got from Marco and King, it seems they weren't even fighting, they split up at some point.

I think Marco just blocked King once again.

and if he was out, he wasn't out that long, since he is already up and running to block an attack from King and even talk about his backstory.

More info from the Korean spoiler:

* King, Queen vs Sanji
* Sanji: "It's hard to face them both" (in a collapsing state/falling down/on the ground)

Thanks to @djiayebee for the translation.
SANJI VS KING AND QUEEN :crazwhat:

THEN ZORO COMES :finally: :finally: :finally:

ZORO AND SANJI ATTACKS KING AND QUEEN

THEN THEY GET BACK TO NORMAL SCHEDULE WHEN THE FIGHT IS OVER :kobeha: :kobeha: :kobeha:

LOL I WAS SO ACCURATE ON THIS ^ :kawak: :kawak:

I think Sanji having fought King and Queen implies Marco was out... Gotta wait for the full summary for explicit stuff, though.

Also, the Momotaro theory can't happen just based on what Yamato said.
There can't be a 4v1 if all she plans to do is hold Kaido off until Luffy returns, lol.
But then Marco came back and blocked King.
It’s probably just weird PIS, but given his ability, it’s totally possible that Marco could be down for a second and then come back.

The others are non sh fights which probably says the shs got another fight after this
I just remembered that Straw Hats had their fights finish last in Dressrosa. Gladiators had their fights and then Franky/Zoro finished their fights. Technically there was Kyros vs Diamante between Franky's fight and Zoro's one but Robin was technically part of the fight playing support to protect Rebecca.
Yeah it's weird Oda chosing to finish straw hats first while Apoo and Drake has been fighting for 20 chapters.

Yeah I know. But that’s over 40 minutes of King and Queen not attacking anyone besides Marco. Whether they took breaks to do other shit, they never once went to the roof to interrupt and they never once actually affected any other battles. For 40 minutes

Again, King and Queen are not portrayed anywhere near Marco and Marco doesn’t have feats near Zoro considering we have seen how Big mom dealt with him very handedly

So my point stands, Zoro counters King’s fire, his strength feats are astronomically above King. Hell, even his sword slashes can cover the whole of Onigashima so King’s flying actually doesn’t matter since Zoro can reach him anyway

Dude, this won’t be an extreme diff if Zoro’s medicine side effects don’t kick in soon to nerf him
Nope again, king or Queen NEVER took marco that serious, not hibryd or even a single Named atack.

You by any means can judge a character strenght without them showing It ALL..

By your logic Mihawk must be a scrub, Guy was saying to see the diference between him and old sick WB and a Third comander neg diff the atack Mihawk send like nothing.

King never went ALL OUT. You or me or anyone but oda knows his strenght.

This chapter actually hypes Marco a lot.

Sanji couldn’t last more than a few moments against King and Queen together.

Meanwhile Marco was punting them around.
Marco has healing ; he can even fight two admirals for some time.........kizaru uses yasakana no magatam -- marco tanks and kicks him , akainu uses magma fist marco tanks it too and so on

And neither king or queen were in hybrid

I'm really concerned and confused about this. Didn't Hawkins pull the same shit with Law and his crew? I wonder what Killer can do here as if he "kills Hawkins" or at least does a fatal strike, it will transfer to Kid? Also assuming he uses up the doll linked to Kid with a strong enough attack but possibly non lethal, then Kid will be free? I'm wondering if Hawkins can reattach someone to his dolls after they've already acted as a substitute for him? Also wonder what the actual damage threshold is to trigger these dolls? Hhmm....

But yeah, I remember Hawkins saying Killer has a 92% chance of dying? And someone was meant to have a 99% chance of dying who is unrevealed/undetermined so far? What if Killer refuses to attack Hawkins in fear of Kid being dealt a fatal injury or even killed in place of Hawkins?

I really don't know what Killer can do here, how he can win? We still have more cards to see from Hawkins potentially including a "trump/power up card" he mentioned once? Maybe Killer can outsmart/trick him somehow? Using Hawkins cards and their risk/luck factors against him?

:wonderland:
All I know is that I told people Hawkins can’t contend with Killer. I knew Hawkins would only give Killer some trouble with some gimmicky shit. But not even I thought he would use a hostage lol

Status
Not open for further replies.