Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
It won't because dumb 5-10 yo kids love nakama bullshit and Oda knows this.

U know how much volumes fucking fairy tail sold on this theme? and mind you FT had less expansions in Japan than One Piece.

One Piece is rightfully targeting kids.
Kids will be happy if nami has big tits and luffy is stupid (fairy tail=one piece)

When your lackluster head canon fall into pieces and you start to bash the author because you set unrealistic expectations on a character :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Literally my quote to him yesterday

I literally do not shit on Zoro lmao

Stop deep throating the character to unreasonable expectations of him. Kaido is Luffys fight. It's been clear since 1010. You guys do this shit constantly and then get mad at the manga when it doesn't go your way.

Zoro is literally your last bastion at not being disappointed because you do this with every expectation you have of this series and it never pans out.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
idk where youre from but if your allies die in a war, that means you are losing the war. if you fight together you have each others back. this must be that 4 year old stuff
Where are people dying? No one relevant from this fucking alliance was even near death state and I dont care about chopper saving fodders with antidote. Zeor fucking tension and casualities. This manga is becoming Fairy Tail 2.0

Cant wait for Zoro and Sanji to touch their hands together and perform a love attack.

well that that's true.. but precisely as in.. did he get hit by something and got severely damaged and is collapsing or is it just a form pf struggleuy
I guess it's his reaction to get hit and recovering.

But clearly on the ropes , I mean he was beat down by the black Maria earlier but could flee nonchalantly.

So using a counter attack when the opportunity opened (zoro intervention) is normal even if he was damaged.

Depends of the progression.

Status
Not open for further replies.