Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Queen is in hybrid, and Sanji has no sign of RS yet.

This was Marco. Don't bullshit.

"Looks rather exhausted"
Yeah, look two panels before that and you see him sending King flying with a Bluebird attack and a Kick that sends Queen flying, all alone by himself. And then we see him standing and looking badass, while saying it's hard.

Does that really sound that bad to you?

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
yeah, but he wasn't on the floor, he was the one hitting and sending both of them flying, listen man, take Sanji's W, dont try to turn a W into a fucking huge W by saying Sanji > Marco just from this small moment where Sanji is getting hit and floored by both of them.
The only reason he wasn’t on the floor was due to regen. Sanji doesn’t have that lol

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Yeah you understand my point and ignored it lol whatever why to quote even
Understand what? That you said Marco can deal with 2 Admirals at the same time? That Kizatu named attack teared Marco apart as you can clearly see in the panel if you bothered to look? That Marco can barely stop Akainu with intervetion of WB or help of the other Division Commanders?

So it looks like the Tobi Roppo are confirmed to be defeated.

A bit disappointed that the fight with Who's Who and Sasaki couldn't last longer, they both had decent fights but at the same time their fights were also somewhat underwhelming.

Ulti and Page One fights if you even want to call it a fight were the worst Tobi Roppo fights, meanwhile Black Maria's fight against Robin was the best Tobi Roppo fight.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think Wano is the worst arc in the series.

But if Zoro fighting King is what did it for you, you’re deluded.
It was a nail to the coffin more than my reason to end this.

I think the same about this arc and someone like @KiriNigiri knows this but not many people on this forum are respected by me enough so I can write them an essay on what it wrong with this arc.

So it looks like the Tobi Roppo are confirmed to be defeated.

A bit disappointed that the fight with Who's Who and Sasaki couldn't last longer, they both had decent fights but at the same time their fights were also somewhat underwhelming.

Ulti and Page One fights if you even want to call it a fight were the worst Tobi Roppo fights, meanwhile Black Maria's fight against Robin was the best Tobi Roppo fight.
atleast its over
shitty fights anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.