Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Nah he save it for a big hype King moment. Like Izo,Denjiro and Kawa trying to sneak attack him and he stomping them with insane new skills or something. Or when he use cool moves against Zoro.
King hype bounty chapter happening soonmost like.
I'm hoping we get something good. This last minute King race hype is pretty sweet but I need more

Yeah, look two panels before that and you see him sending King flying with a Bluebird attack and a Kick that sends Queen flying, all alone by himself. And then we see him standing and looking badass, while saying it's hard.

Does that really sound that bad to you?
Actually Marco did get cut in half because he was fighting them both ( in their base forms ) :milaugh:

He can still pose and shit because he is abusing his regeneration, and that's why all the comments are there to inform us of that, and that he can't do it for much longer.

He has the strongest DF in the manga for stalling. but fighting King and Queen at the same time, while they were in base, was pushing him to the bottom of that recovery barrel.

Spoilers making it seem like Sanji's fainting even though he's attacking and will clearly trash Queen soon. He prob got hit like once and it just getting up :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Nothing new these guys are a kinda strange :suresure:

During 1015 they said literally

"Sanji kicks Queen and parries Perospero's arrows (that now hurt Queen)"

They trying to make it look like Sanji's attack did nothing :suresure: :suresure: :suresure: :suresure:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
โ€Ž
I'm still laughing.

The Tobi Roppo are down!

We just have Fuku, Hawkins, Apoo, Orochi, Peros, and Jack rounding out the preliminaries
Sanji getting gang-baged by the LoL-Stars and Perospero (the one the candybois said he KO'd w/o prove LoL) is sure a bliss
Isn't right @Seth @Roronoa-sama and ofcourse @The Unworthy

Understand what? That you said Marco can deal with 2 Admirals at the same time? That Kizatu named attack teared Marco apart as you can clearly see in the panel if you bothered to look? That Marco can barely stop Akainu with intervetion of WB or help of the other Division Commanders?
Dude stop quoting me before reading context first.......marco vs king and queen happened briefly were queen was not even paying attention lot of time as when he was going to shoot laser on samurais..........the dude was downplaying calamities as he was fighting both briefly

Marco for 5-10 mins can do same with kizaru and akainu and I already explained why. What did akainu do to marco even lol?

Dude stop quoting me before reading context first.......marco vs king and queen happened briefly were queen was not even paying attention lot of time as when he was going to shoot laser on samurais..........the dude was downplaying calamities as he was fighting both briefly

Marco for 5-10 mins can do same with kizaru and akainu and I already explained why? What did akainu do to marco even lol
The fight between Marco and the calamities was 30-40 minutes based on the rooftop battle.
Not 5-10 minutes wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.