Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

@Seth You really were right to call Maria fodder too though. As much as I love the Robin hype, I'm so disappointed Maria went down so easily and presumably was in Hybrid form this whole time too. Very underwhelming.

I'm still adamant she's a Smile pretending to be a Zoan and that is why she might be so "weak" by comparison. I mean her spider is almost microscopic in size at least and thus her huge size probably makes her fruit a lot better too? I actually suspected she might a gigantification experiment or something too.

But yeah, mad disappointed with her. Toei will add more stuff and make her and the fight look more impressive and vice versa with Robin but I think Oda is just rushing these fights now. Trying to get them over and done with.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Seth You really were right to call Maria fodder too though. As much as I love the Robin hype, I'm so disappointed Maria went down so easily and presumably was in Hybrid form this whole time too. Very underwhelming.

I'm still adamant she's a Smile pretending to be a Zoan and that is why she might be so "weak" by comparison. I mean her spider is almost microscopic in size at least and thus her huge size probably makes her fruit a lot better too? I actually suspected she might a gigantification experiment or something too.

But yeah, mad disappointed with her. Toei will add more stuff and make her and the fight look more impressive and vice versa with Robin but I think Oda is just rushing these fights now. Trying to get them over and done with.
At first, I thought that Maria's fruit is a SMILE tbh xD. I was like "bruh she has a fooking roommate underneath".

Its plot Dude. Hahaha
This is a manga, a shonen. Its Full of It since the start.
There nothing New here.
Well that doesn’t help your point. Marco wasn’t going all outZ king wasn’t going all out. Queen wasn’t going all out.

but Marco is still the one who held them both off

as it stands, I have the manga feats and portrayal to make my case that Marco is above these guys. Saying PIS is occurring doesn’t help you stop my case

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Zoro and King have no connection. Why tf is Zoro fighting him?
He bail the cook
Perospero woke up 30 mins later, picked up his missing teeth, and tried to snipe Sanji from a safe distance while he was getting attacked by both of Kaido's top two men :milaugh:

My man Perorin sunk lower than Flampe :kobeha:
He got KO'd in your dreams maybe 🤣🐠
I'm impressed by Sanji here, though it'll be completely sus if he did any of that without the Raid Suit.

But they had no business pretending that Peros was out.
Their fanfics has no limits

Status
Not open for further replies.