Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

At first, I thought that Maria's fruit is a SMILE tbh xD. I was like "bruh she has a fooking roommate underneath".
Lmao right? It would make so much more sense and given she runs a brothel and the whole Black Widow/spider themes, it would be fitting for her to hide her "true nature/self" and pounce on unsuspecting victims she has seduced, kinda like how she tricked Sanji too ofc. Not being able to transform her body due to being a Smile rather than a Zoan, she has to resort to hiding the spider unerneath her clothes. BUT ironically we saw gifters shifting their animal parts of their bodies I think at Zou?

Basically Maria:

Oda is probably never going to explain how the fuck she has a living spider face on her body that can spit literal fire too.

:lusalty:

Someone earlier on here I think it was somewhere that it might be Queen's doing somehow which would still work as a possibility atl east.

The Jorogumo she takes influence from would be so much more fitting if she was a Smile too. Although I'd much prefer that she would have had an acutal Jorogumo mythical Zoan, that would be best imo.

WAIT HOLD UP....

"In Toriyama Sekien's Gazu Hyakki Yagyō, it is depicted as a spider woman manipulating small fire-breathing spiders."

Welp lol.

:nicagesmile:

I

Indigo

Imagine what it means being a Who's Who fan. That's so much worse than what our Zoro fandom is experiencing now.
to be fair, if this is the "low point" of being a Zoro fan, it's not much at all... lmao

after all the Roof Piece, Oda still gives Zoro going down the roof, getting healed and fighting the stronger commander in front of Sanji.

While Sanji only had the Black Maria subplot and now Queen.

And remember that Zoro got the CoC reveal too + scar. It's crazy to compare Sanji's and Zoro's roles in this arc right now.

Zoro had a connection, Daz was steel. King offers nothing narratively. Marco is the one who knows stuff about him.
Well Daz bones wasn’t a swordsman and King is a swordsman… So… Zoro wants to be the strongest swordsman doesn’t he

Marco knows a lot of shit about a lot of people… remember when he was fighting Big mom and he said “I unlike everyone here knows exactly how dangerous you can be”… And then we thought this means that Marco’s main thing will be Fighting big mom since apparently there’s some connection there… And then nothing happened

Again, it’s alright my guy, it’s very likely that all the strawhats are gonna end up on the roof given how easy these fights have been… Its very likely Zoro will end up fighting Kaido again… But KAIDO IS NOT A SWORDSMAN and Zoro WILL NOT leave the Arc about swordsmen without defeating the strongest one there

Status
Not open for further replies.