Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:steef: these spoilers had me hyped to comment

Man Sanji is getting hella hyped
Fighting hybrid Queen and king for sometime is better than Marco with regen fighting base Calamities for 1hr. Sanji replicating Marco's feats .

I thought Marco was above kata for fighting casual Calamities lol
"Katakuri can't stall two YCs at once for long or briefly" yeah but Sanji with no awakening and fs could lol
Oda has paralleled Marco with King and Sanji while rivaliser Pero I the past for reason.
Marco couldn't dominate base King in 30+ min while Katakuri mid diffed boundman in 30 min lol base kata matched fa snakeman for 35 min. There is levels to this.
It's now confirmed that Marco is a tier with RS sajji, zoro, King... all below Katakuri.

Killer>full powered Hawkins. Hawkins is lower-mid high tier at best, Killer is upper-mid high tier or high high tier
Oda has been nerfing kidd for a reason, the awakening of kidd will be wild!

Pero vs Neko started ... Time for Oda to confirm Pero~ upper mid high tier /YC3, stronger than any Vet or YC than isn't top 3 of their crew.
Told ya: base dukes/base Jack ~ Pero ~ current jozu> snack>Flyers/vets
:shocking:King race linked to red line, interesting
Did he knock Marco out?

Zoro fans realising Sanji's greatness and that zoro will remain below SN trio, Katakuri and Yamato
But but "zoro is top tier" lol needing to be healed to face 85% healthy King while weakened Sanji will beat 85% Queen. So much for sanji being below zoro or that King is above Queen
Oda keeps grouping Sanji with zoro, King with Queen.
Oda only grouped sn trio among themselves.

Killer, Kidd, Perospero and Katakuri hype are incoming!
People who downplay kidd, killer, sanji, Perospero ... you should quit now coz Oda is gonna do some crazy stuff with these characters soon
:cheers:Oda's drafts coming true huh.

November will be wild, just wait till then.

I

Indigo

:steef: these spoilers had me hyped to comment

Man Sanji is getting hella hyped
Fighting hybrid Queen and king for sometime is better than Marco with regen fighting base Calamities for 1hr. Sanji replicating Marco's feats .

I thought Marco was above kata for fighting casual Calamities lol
"Katakuri can't stall two YCs at once for long or briefly" yeah but Sanji with no awakening and fs could lol
Oda has paralleled Marco with King and Sanji while rivaliser Pero I the past for reason.
Marco couldn't dominate base King in 30+ min while Katakuri mid diffed boundman in 30 min lol base kata matched fa snakeman for 35 min. There is levels to this.
It's now confirmed that Marco is a tier with RS sajji, zoro, King... all below Katakuri.

Killer>full powered Hawkins. Hawkins is lower-mid high tier at best, Killer is upper-mid high tier or high high tier
Oda has been nerfing kidd for a reason, the awakening of kidd will be wild!

Pero vs Neko started ... Time for Oda to confirm Pero~ upper mid high tier /YC3, stronger than any Vet or YC than isn't top 3 of their crew.
Told ya: base dukes/base Jack ~ Pero ~ current jozu> snack>Flyers/vets
:shocking:King race linked to red line, interesting
Did he knock Marco out?

Zoro fans realising Sanji's greatness and that zoro will remain below SN trio, Katakuri and Yamato
But but "zoro is top tier" lol needing to be healed to face 85% healthy King while weakened Sanji will beat 85% Queen. So much for sanji being below zoro or that King is above Queen
Oda keeps grouping Sanji with zoro, King with Queen.
Oda only grouped sn trio among themselves.

Killer, Kidd, Perospero and Katakuri hype are incoming!
People who downplay kidd, killer, sanji, Perospero ... you should quit now coz Oda is gonna do some crazy stuff with these characters soon
:cheers:Oda's drafts coming true huh.

November will be wild, just wait till then.
here comes crawling the hidden cockroach

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Oh that hurts my soul… My god… Imagine Law and Kid requiring Luffy’s crew’s assistance while Luffy solos Kaido

Oh my god. That just hurts my soul. Do not tell Kid fans this theory, they will curse you to hell my guy
Well, They're not even half as strong as Luffy, and even he needs a shit load of help to beat Kaido. It's only logical that it'd take nearly as much struggle to take out BM.

I think Oda assumed that King would ride off of Katakuri’s hype in WCI since they have the same position
Well it’s funny coz this is true. But then Oda added on extra shit to king like his race… But then we learn his race produces fire… But then Zoro cuts fire… so… It seems King’s race is actually just a lore thing… His fire powers aren’t important vs Zoro, so all we care about now is this Red line business

Status
Not open for further replies.