Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I've already said, I'm glad that Zoro v King is happening. I'm just annoyed that it is happening while Marco is still standing. Why is this dude in the arc? To heal up some fodders and now go on the roof to do some more stalling after Yamato to check the Momotaro box? Really, a waste of time.

As I promised. This was the last time you will see me in the One Piece discussions. Was a fun ride. I will be present in BC, Kingdom and MHA sections.

I'm a man of my word. Time to disappear.
This was my final act in the One Piece section.

The name is Seth.
Take care.
:kaidowhat:
Seth's word is as good as Kanjuro's

Well, They're not even half as strong as Luffy, and even he needs a shit load of help to beat Kaido. It's only logical that it'd take nearly as much struggle to take out BM.
I mean sure, I agree with the power scaling but you know Oda, Plot > Power scaling… I doubt Big mom will actually be beaten at all first of all

And secondly, remember the whole 9 Shadows prophecy mambo jumbo and the theories around that… Well, given that the Momo becoming an adult theory came true, it seems we have reached the climax of all the big theories of Wano… The scabbards surely were not the 9 shadows coz they didn’t do shit… Now the strawhats are up

Again, Plot > power scaling,.. there is significantly more build up for Strawhats vs Kaido than Big mom

You know, I’m now pushing for Strawhats vs Kaido.
Yes, I was THE MAIN Zoro vs King guy from before Zoro even went to the roof

But now, it’s weird how the strawhats are kind of fine despite all their fights. Like what the hell is Brook going to do? What has usopp even done. Franky is fresh as fuck… now I have this feeling that Oda wants Zoro and Sanji to walk out of this relatively fresh too, or at least fresh enough for all the strawhats to go to the roof.
Well, I dunno about SHs v Kaido, it could happen.
What I have noticed is that Oda is overloading the Performance Floor with more and more people.
Zoro, Izo, Kawamatsu, and soon Franky.
It's like we've got way more good guys in comparison to bad guys there.

Status
Not open for further replies.