Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Couldnt understand why is Sanji initially fighting both K & Q? so King was letting Marco roam free? tf he doing?? Neither K & Q are able to damage Marco ON PANEL so far, and now Marco blocked King attack. The one moment King is finally here he has to share it with Queen whos been present way more than him :gokulaugh:nah this is sad:josad:
King has been so fucking underused by Oda, it's really fucking sad, and now he wants me to get hyped by Zoro fighting him when he gave Zoro the rooftop before, that's the hard part.

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider
Well Daz bones wasn’t a swordsman and King is a swordsman… So… Zoro wants to be the strongest swordsman doesn’t he

Marco knows a lot of shit about a lot of people… remember when he was fighting Big mom and he said “I unlike everyone here knows exactly how dangerous you can be”… And then we thought this means that Marco’s main thing will be Fighting big mom since apparently there’s some connection there… And then nothing happened

Again, it’s alright my guy, it’s very likely that all the strawhats are gonna end up on the roof given how easy these fights have been… Its very likely Zoro will end up fighting Kaido again… But KAIDO IS NOT A SWORDSMAN and Zoro WILL NOT leave the Arc about swordsmen without defeating the strongest one there
King has no hype.
King has no challenge.
That's like saying Zoro should duel Kinemon because he's a swordsman.
King is trash.
This is shit writing, if King doesn't get neg diffed immediately.

King has no hype.
King has no challenge.
That's like saying Zoro should duel Kinemon because he's a swordsman.
King is trash.
This is shit writing, if King doesn't get neg diffed immediately.
King is stronger than Kin’emon’ so that’s why Zoro will fight him.

it’s easy, this is the swordsman arc, Zoro cannot possibly leave this island without fighting the strongest swordsman here. It’s impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.