Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was right.
:finally:

I have claimed Zoro would fight King from the very beginning. The battle will prove is King is stronger than Marco. All that's left is for King to show off CoC. If he does have it Zoro will use that battle to improve his CoC. He would then use that and power to kill Kaido.

You could literally insult his mom and he would like that comment
Nah bro, I would still liked the post but the I won't condone the insult. My mom is actually very sick right now so I have to take care of her. That's why I wasn't active today. I might have some time off tomorrow but I have to give her medicine every now and then because she couldn't move out of the bed and have difficulty breathing.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Nah bro, I would still liked the post but the I won't condone the insult. My mom is actually very sick right now so I have to take care of her. That's why I wasn't active today. I might have some time off tomorrow but I have to give her medicine every now and then because she couldn't move out of the bed and have difficulty breathing.
Sorry man i was just joking

I think it was 2015 or 2016 when momotaro theory was first written. I haven't been convinced since then. Because we had momo , monkey and bird . Before Onigashima started, when Zoro was given enma, the more valid theory for me was that Zoro killed Kaido. Until Yamato was introduced to us. A character so independent from the story and unintroduced throughout Wano could only have one purpose. Of course, Oda wanted to do the Momotaro story. I've been saying on this forum for 3 4 months that this is impossible.
But, relentlessly, some Zoro fans have always acted on baseless and only clues they've seen. The result is a huge L .
Congratulations :)

Status
Not open for further replies.