Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Nothing impressive. Fake Sanji hype to trigger the fan made term monster Trio.

Jinbe could so the same... He beat YC2 WiW with ease and we have Yamato joining soon.
Do you actually think the term is fan made do you believe its real because they were called monster trio that one time?

G

Gorosei Informer

Oda fucked up with Doffy. He looks way stronger than I think Oda intended
https://www.opfanpage.com/2021/08/0...ly-intended-to-fight-alongside-kaido-1n-wano/

Ironically another parallel with Crocodile and Alabasta then, he was introduced too soon as an opponent and had to be nerfed. He was tanking Gear 4th attacks! He felt like pseudo Yonko to me at least during Dressrosa if not YC level at least! Doflamingo is underrated!

I always knew he was gonna be a beast from how Oda subtly hyped him up and he really delivered on him imo.

Nah bro, I would still liked the post but the I won't condone the insult. My mom is actually very sick right now so I have to take care of her. That's why I wasn't active today. I might have some time off tomorrow but I have to give her medicine every now and then because she couldn't move out of the bed and have difficulty breathing.
Sorry to hear that bro
At least you have us WG-ers to cheer you up :josad:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
Nah bro, I would still liked the post but the I won't condone the insult. My mom is actually very sick right now so I have to take care of her. That's why I wasn't active today. I might have some time off tomorrow but I have to give her medicine every now and then because she couldn't move out of the bed and have difficulty breathing.
take care bro. hope everything's alright and she gets well soon.

Onigashima is going to fall in 15 mins.... even if adult momo holds the island up idk if he'll hold it up long enough for all these fights to conclude.

That time limit of 15 minutes is really messing with me. Even if Momo replicates his father's feat of enduring that hell for an hour, is that really enough time for kaido and his commanders to get put down?

Especially when we know how long Luffy vs Cracker & Katakuri went.

While idc about wano & this arc overall, I feel like this was all to easy for the alliance. It lowkey feels like a bait & switch, but at the same time I'm ready to move past this.
After careful thought, I'm content with how disappointed I am with Wano/Onigashima.

I'm fine with Luffy coming back to one shot Jack.

I'm fine with Zoro and Sanji beating King & Queen & still being relatively fresh like the other strawhats.

15 minutes is enough time to defeat Orochi. Jack. King. Queen. Kaido & move on to post wano stuff.

While I have no hope for this ending nor the final war, I'm still here for the lore and history. Oda can skip every fight & leave it to the anime while focusing on the important stuff because his fights are ehh ok.

So sanji is fighting a yc1/yc2 at the same time and isn't even badly injured? Man, Oda refuses to give the beast pirates any impact in these fights. Too much stalling and set up in this arc for the payoff just to be simple fan service.

Zoro is taking twice the pain and King loves torture:crazwhat:
You guys have been milking that single line for way too long. It was just an off remark by Queen. King so far has been written as a ruthless Character who will go in for the kill. Queen is the torture monster to be honest. He will drag out fights he can win quickly just to play with opponents. Won't even mention his viruses and bio weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.