Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Oda went too wide in NW but including so many support characters while putting too much focus on Luffy so he really had no time for anyone else and limbo'd the whole powerscale
This. This is exactly it. I always said one of the greatest things about one piece is the world building however while also being its greatest strength it’s also it’s greatest weakness. Oda has focused on a myriad of side characters and luffy for the most part leaving little time and attention to focus on other straw hats and their progress strength wise. This is why sanji can go from looking the way he was back then to the way he is now and also why zoro clearly is being scaled the way he is now as well. With zoro never going up against an opponent that challenged him to go all out in the nw till now pretty much coasting to sanji being put in dire some positions against opponents that he could not show his full range of moves against.

This was predictable unfortunately and for people who tried to see different…..sorry lol

We haven't seen anything that puts King on their level. Like I said, we know very little about King at this point of time but the fact that Marco hasn't defeated King supports King being stronger especially if King hasn't entered his hybrid mode.

If King gives Zoro a difficult battle then that supports King being even stronger then some want to believe and much stronger than Marco and Katakuri. We have things all those feets in the rooftop they are very impressive feats. Greater feats did any of the other supernovas. He blocked the strongest attack in the mall that I was a combination attack 2 Yonkos. He bested and permanently scarred Kaido in a very poor condition. Those feats put Zoro at a very high level but unfortunately there's some people out there who don't want to give Zoro the credit he deserve.
This makes 0 sense. Why has King not defeated Marco?

Still not making any sense. Zoro´s AP has always been beyond his overall level, same for Luffy to a lesser degree than Zoro, but in turn Lufffy has different attributes.
But taking semi serious attacks from Yonkou is not putting Zoro above Y1C, Marco can take top tier attacks for hours and be fine, dude had his wing cut off and was fine.

No, it it's not the same since:

1). Enies Lobby was a 1 time occurrence boosted by Nakama moment, which never happened afterwards.

2). The power ceiling in post timeskip was fairly consistent in which Oda outlined the strength of Yonko Commanders.

The problem is Sanji has zero explanation for how he suddenly goes from getting stalemated by Vergo to few arcs afterwards taking on 2 of Kaido's strongest commanders. And Raid Suit played no part in this fight and neither did Sanji have training period like Zoro and Luffy.

I have nothing against Sanji nor have I ever cared about the Sanji/Zoro rivarely, but this is bad writing, plain and simple.
The positioning of the role determines his power level
When Sanji confronted the disaster, it could tell everything

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
King sent a fire ball at zoro makes more sense why Sanji allow king to attack zoro if king just walked away and attack zoro then it would be weird Sanji didn’t stop him

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Oh for fuck's sake. Not EVEN PRIME WHITEBEARD wanted to fight Kaido. Gtfo with that bullshit.

No one wants to fight a Yonko. Not even other Yonko. Kaido was shitting at his pants at Big Mom with 1 ship.
kaido only said that there'll be a massive war if big mom lands at wano.

doflamingo was tripping balls the moment he heard kaido's name. there's absolutely no way you wank doflamingo like this lmfaooo. oda doesnt care about powerscaling as long as the narrative is consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.