Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
No, you just suck at powerscaling. Law and Kid are fighting a Yonko. I said since that 3 Captain shot, that Law/Kid have no business with Calamities because they're too weak for them.

They almost took out a Yonko already
almost as if kid has never been an unknown quantity all over the post timeskip period and law isnt massively overpowered when he's playing a support role. but yeah, im the one who's bad at powerscaling lool.

agreed. the way to engage law is really simple. play in his face. dont allow him time to use his fruit and make him constantly fight you cqc where you should be able to overpower him.

law is broken if we're talking about him as a support fighter in 1v2s and 1v3s. in 1v1s you can handle him fairly well if you know about his fruit. doflamingo had all that knowledge, so he could manhandle law at dressrosa.
Yep exactly. I don´t see the slower guys doing it like Jack or Queen (though we have to see his hybrid i guess).
Smoothie, King and so on, definitely.

Yep. CQC focused high mid tiers can do that if they concentrate on it, or at least low high tiers.
I rate DD higher because of GK and Awakening.

Yep and this falls on to the editors not having the balls to call out Oda shitty writing. The editors had more power pretime skip but when the War saga of Marine Ford and IMpel Down made One Piece so popular the power of the series went more and more to Oda. So now there is no editor that can challenge Oda's writing. One Piece was so much better when the editors had more control.
Exactly, it ruined the SH dynamic, made one piece less popular for a majority of the forum. Same philosophy in Wano, cast too wide of a net

Big fight? Wasn't roof top bigger than any of the straw hat fights combined and Zoro by far played the biggest role in that fight?

Even if he one shots King, that feat is shit compared to blocking Hakai and nearly one shotting Kaido while being severely nerfed
I said “big fight” meaning his 1v1 of the arc. Zoro isn’t that strong to one shot King lol. And is that two piece are you talking about where you saw Zoro nearly one shotting Kaido :suresure: .

Status
Not open for further replies.