Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
kinemon ~ base dukes?????

almost as if king and queen cannot force law to fight cqc and constantly be in his face so as to stop him from using his fruit. you really have some weird powerscaling takes lmfao. are you adjusting the entire powerscaling of one piece just to standby your headcanon that doflamingo is low admiral level?
No, you just suck at powerscaling. Law and Kid are fighting a Yonko. I said since that 3 Captain shot, that Law/Kid have no business with Calamities because they're too weak for them.

They almost took out a Yonko already

No, it it's not the same since:

1). Enies Lobby was a 1 time occurrence boosted by Nakama moment, which never happened afterwards.

2). The power ceiling in post timeskip was fairly consistent in which Oda outlined the strength of Yonko Commanders.

The problem is Sanji has zero explanation for how he suddenly goes from getting stalemated by Vergo to few arcs afterwards taking on 2 of Kaido's strongest commanders. And Raid Suit played no part in this fight and neither did Sanji have training period like Zoro and Luffy.

I have nothing against Sanji nor have I ever cared about the Sanji/Zoro rivarely, but this is bad writing, plain and simple.
1)Not anymore, point is that there is precedence for that and it has always been accepted that with each arc where the SHs have a confrontation they come out of it stronger, even if its just battle experience or even haki development in the post TS

2)And how was that changed? both Sanji and Zoro went through big power ups, its not like they are fighting them with nothing new, and this progression is to be expected since Luffy already went through this growth and is now going for the next level, so now his top henchmen are following through. That has been the case since the first formation of the crew was complete, Luffy is the strongest and Zoro and Sanj come right after, so Oda is just keeping consistency and the value of the crew instead of turning it into Luffy's show like what happened with dragon ball

3)Sanji growing without going through regular training also isnt new, he never really trained beyond the timeskip, but he did went though moments that made him grow during WCI like the confrontation with his family, and keep in mind that we still havent seem him do any real damage so far in base, the raid suit will most definitely be the key to his victory, or more precisely Sanji's mastery over it

Shiroyru right now.
Even I couldn't go that hard for those fights lol. I did find the transitions weird as fuck, but this chapter seems to completely address what I was talking about anyway. Unless any of them pull a Jack and come back later, I dont see them doing so considering the next ~10 chapters will probably finish off most enemies outside of Kaido/BM.

I assume 1023 won't be Zoro/Sanji/Queen/King for the most part. I can't see Oda finishing off King and Queen before tackling all of the other enemies this arc outside of the Yonko, especially Jack. Hopefully Oda addresses if Inu is mean to fight him or not.

Otherwise Jack will be the only major beast pirate technically not paired to a strawhat, which is kinda odd. There are some good opportunities to have some "ignored" Strawhats get the credit if Oda really wants to have them or some of them help Inu out. Really only Brook and Usopp are the only options, but I'd kill for Usopp to help Inu finish off Jack lol. Give him something before King and Queen fall Oda.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Depends on the commander.
agreed. the way to engage law is really simple. play in his face. dont allow him time to use his fruit and make him constantly fight you cqc where you should be able to overpower him.

law is broken if we're talking about him as a support fighter in 1v2s and 1v3s. in 1v1s you can handle him fairly well if you know about his fruit. doflamingo had all that knowledge, so he could manhandle law at dressrosa.

Status
Not open for further replies.