Questions & Mysteries TOEI Confirmed Zoro Got Conqueror Haki?!

Good day everyone sorry if this thread already made, for moderator please informed me if i violate the rules.
I already lookin around about this thread but no one made this yet.
Appearantly there is a great momment in the anime of Onepiece where we can see Zoro show something simmilar to Conqueror Haki, but if we look again Zoros CoC kinda different compared to luffy or shanks CoC.
Without any more babling lets see the momment.
Lets discuss about this matter, hope we can have a great time in this thread.
Note: please give me feedback to make a better thread later thanks mate :cheers:

Good day everyone sorry if this thread already made, for moderator please informed me if i violate the rules.
I already lookin around about this thread but no one made this yet.
Appearantly there is a great momment in the anime of Onepiece where we can see Zoro show something simmilar to Conqueror Haki, but if we look again Zoros CoC kinda different compared to luffy or shanks CoC.
Without any more babling lets see the momment.
Lets discuss about this matter, hope we can have a great time in this thread.
Note: please give me feedback to make a better thread later thanks mate :cheers:
it’s interesting for Anime only watchers. But yeah, Toei is saying Zoro has CoC but Zoro is saying the people he knocked out were just drunk so… who knows

Also, no need to analyze the visuals that much, Toei has been very inconsistent with how CoC is shown in multiple situations

it’s interesting for Anime only watchers. But yeah, Toei is saying Zoro has CoC but Zoro is saying the people he knocked out were just drunk so… who knows

Also, no need to analyze the visuals that much, Toei has been very inconsistent with how CoC is shown in multiple situations
I agree With the second one,but believe me when i say that this fodders didn't faint because alcohol Zoro is messing with that

Mihawk couldn't beat pre-Yonko Shanks :cheers:

Currently one asks Vista for postponement while another has Marco tell the whole crew to stand back from :kata:

The Vista equivalent in Shanks' crew can fight Mihawk for days :datas:
Bruh Vista will shit stomps current shanks the fodder who lost his arm to sea king. is he a yonko lol. After shanks bevome a yonko(luffys first bounty) mihawk literally said to his face (current yonko shanks) "you aint worth for my time" lmaoo:whitepress:

Yeah actually we cant really depend on the anime, because the animator maybe improvize the drawing by Oda. The only way to prove it just wait the manga or when Oda itself tell us.
Its just for fun after all by the way thanks for post ur thought here :cheers:

I agree With the second one,but believe me when i say that this fodders didn't faint because alcohol Zoro is messing with that
Yeah he just down to earth dont want to use all his got, and the momentum not look like they got knocked by the booze, instead they look like got punched in a blink of the eyes.
But zoro speed not as fast as that
Btw thanks for post ur thought mate :cheers:

Bruh Vista will shit stomps current shanks the fodder who lost his arm to sea king. is he a yonko lol. After shanks bevome a yonko(luffys first bounty) mihawk literally said to his face (current yonko shanks) "you aint worth for my time" lmaoo:whitepress:
Vista couldn't so shit to Akainu. The same Akainu who was scared of Shanks.

Don't be mad Mihawk has to postpone with YC4 :suresure::cheers::rolaugh:

Now you think he can actually beat a Yonko??? fuck outta here :lulz:

Glad you brought up Mihawk being too scared to fight Shanks:queenmoji:

zoros coc far stronger than compare to shanks ,luffy. mf got blow from it while luffy taking more than 5 seconds to KO them

also this is not the first time. he used coc since pre TS
If its stronger than shanks i dont think so.
He can affect captain division like marco n joozu after all.
But zoro CoC kinda different its looks more wild than common CoC.
Back then if i rewatch zoro vs monet, zoro didnt use CoC but monet really scared that make her body become paralyze. (Intimidated)
Btw thanks for posting ur thought here mate :cheers:

Vista couldn't so shit to Akainu. The same Akainu who was scared of Shanks.

Don't be mad Mihawk has to postpone with YC4 :suresure::cheers::rolaugh:

Now you think he can actually beat a Yonko??? fuck outta here :lulz:

Glad you brought up Mihawk being too scared to fight Shanks:queenmoji:
akainu could neg diff that fodder if he didnt tank island splitter attack to direct face and fucked with a real yonko 1v1

mihawk never want to fight with vista while vista attacking named attack mihawk just swing his sword. even ace can clash with Akainu lmaoo get the fuck outta here

Mihawk literally trashed fodder yonko even front of his commanders and said you mf aint worth for his time lol.
:milaugh:
damn this fodder fuck overrated af but 0% feats lmaoo. just wait until post wano zoro mid diff that fodder

akainu could neg diff that fodder if he didnt tank island splitter attack to direct face and fucked with a real yonko 1v1

mihawk never want to fight with vista while vista attacking named attack mihawk just swing his sword. even ace can clash with Akainu lmaoo get the fuck outta here

Mihawk literally trashed fodder yonko even front of his commanders and said you mf aint worth for his time lol.
:milaugh:
damn this fodder fuck overrated af but 0% feats lmaoo. just wait until post wano zoro mid diff that fodder
Akainu never took any island splitter. That's how I know you don't read the manga :denzimote:
He was too scared to face Shanks. FACTS. while Vista who Mihawk begged to postpone could do nothing to Akainu. FACTS.

Mihawk was too scared to fight Shanks. Even at MF he ran away like a coward :kobeha:

Ben Beckman neg diffs Mihawk and EoS Zoro :jordanmf: