Questions & Mysteries TOEI Confirmed Zoro Got Conqueror Haki?!

There's already two other threads like this. Just look down the anime section for a bit.

Anyway, it's interesting. Pre-timeskip Sabaody Zoro also hinted about it but the difference is that Zoro didn't knock anybody out but more of scaring them away while in Onigashima, Zoro just knocked them out cold. Again, they could be knocked out because of how drunk they are but highly doubt it.

This was still a debate? Of course Zoro has Conqueror's Haki!
Yeah but its not easily seen like luffy and other user use it.
In my opinion zoro is the type who loves battle, so he wont take easy way to deal with enemy. He just love to fight :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Zoro doesn't even care about shanks is already the answer. Zoro seek only the strongest.
I think zoro just want to take the tittle of strongest swordman. He ia not aim strongest pirates or else, shanks power till now is unknown. But he become yonko not by his power alone but with his crew as well.

Vista couldn't so shit to Akainu. The same Akainu who was scared of Shanks.

Don't be mad Mihawk has to postpone with YC4 :suresure::cheers::rolaugh:

Now you think he can actually beat a Yonko??? fuck outta here :lulz:

Glad you brought up Mihawk being too scared to fight Shanks:queenmoji:
I see too much Shanks disrespect here.
Oda already nerfed him, but he is still a fuckin Yonkou, put some respect on his name. And, dont bring a mere Warlord to Yonkou debates :whitepress:

I see too much Shanks disrespect here.
Oda already nerfed him, but he is still a fuckin Yonkou, put some respect on his name. And, dont bring a mere Warlord to Yonkou debates :whitepress:
Yeah poor shanks.
But in my opinion shanks not the strongest yonkou around. He is weaker from kaido, BM and WB. But his n his crew power is kinda high, his main crew combine got power higher than any yonko n their crew, even kizaru scared by his crew different if we see whrn kizaru meet even marco and other captain from WB pirates.

Yeah poor shanks.
But in my opinion shanks not the strongest yonkou around. He is weaker from kaido, BM and WB. But his n his crew power is kinda high, his main crew combine got power higher than any yonko n their crew, even kizaru scared by his crew different if we see whrn kizaru meet even marco and other captain from WB pirates.
Right, we got failures of YC in Big Mom crew, except Katakuri. And Same with Kaido, only King is looking competent, Queen is also there but we will see.
On the other hand, Benn Beckman says dont move, and an admiral puts his hand in the air, that's massive hype.

Right, we got failures of YC in Big Mom crew, except Katakuri. And Same with Kaido, only King is looking competent, Queen is also there but we will see.
On the other hand, Benn Beckman says dont move, and an admiral puts his hand in the air, that's massive hype.
Yeah at least top 5 YC as strong as katakuri.
But in BM Pirates BM n Katakuri carry all BM crew.
Yeah in WB pirates too there is no one like vice captain or else, just division commander n their power not in same league like Shanks Crew.
Its proven when kizaru freeze when ben beckman stop him.