Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sense given King and Queen are the top guys for Kaido and Zoro and Sanji beating them help Luffy in beating his crew as Luffy beat Kaido himself.
How does that makes sense, i thought zoro is more than a basic follower that he's primary ambition is to help his captain achieve his dreams, shit just sucks.
I thought the crew were equals and bound by nakama-ship, not servitude.

wtf is wrong with you man
Sanji himself was shitting his pants, sweating like a little bitch, hurting when clashing kicks with King and saying he woulda die had his daddy's technology didn't protect him while King didn't even use his sword.

Have some sense of morality man, its like saying post WCI Luffy embarrassed Kaido

He blocked every kick and didn't even flinch, he made fun of him "hey what are you doing, you could kill someone with this attack you know"

And now he's straight up bullying him and queen at the same time

In every arc sanji gets at least one bitch, and now the bitch he got this time is king lmao

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
I watched a drama about the struggle of inventing it (Tree with deep roots), it was mostly fictional but it underlined how extraordinary Hangul is.

I learned Chinese at Uni as elective course, had 2000 characters down, so the basic stuff, but it was a huge struggle.
Oh I didn't know about that drama, sounds interesting !!

Yea, I struggled a lot with learning the kanji in Japanese too...... In Chinese, the characters have several ways to be read or only one?? coz for Kanji there can be many different pronounciations for 1 character.... 🤯

I don’t remember TB tbh so I won’t comment on that, but in DR it started as a 2v1 tho it didn’t last long and turned to 1v1 between Doffy and Luffy.
TB was SHs vs Oars, then SHs got knocked out, people of TB put over 100 shadows in Luffy, Luffy beat up Oars, then SHs primarily Luffy had one last stand vs Moria, Luffy beat Moria, shadows returned, then Kuma showed up, etc, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.