Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
as he achieved his CoC caoting he was already in weakened state in first place now he is recovered and yes defeats makes Luffy always stronger than before.
Yeah okay his little recovery plus just learning how to even use this new power, is going to help him defeat the strongest creature. Same creature that's been using said same power probably longer than Luffy was alive...okay :milaugh:

Why do sanjibros torture and doubt themselves? It doesn't say he is KOd and he is also at the end of the chapter.

He's probably not even using RS, if he was pero would be 0 threat, and held off hybrid queen + wildfire king.

but he alsomade it clear that his ambition comes first,
It has been stated much earlier in the series that Zoro keeps Luffy above everything, so much so that he's willing to die and thus, abandon his own ambition for him. He has literally said, "How can I protect my ambition when I can't even protect my captain?!".

At first, Luffy was a side quest to his main quest and who Luffy is as a person didn't really matter to him as far as morals go.

After that Zoro loses to Mihawk who tells him Luffy isn't a side quest to Zoro. He tells Zoro that he must in fact go see the world before he can hope to be ready and so Zoro has to make the choice to change the meaning of his dream to the man who will be the strongest swordsman in order to make Luffy king of the pirates. That was a very significant Luffy-Zoro moment.

Zoro now has to start caring about Luffy's adventure and who luffy is since he has to travel with luffy around the world to get the experience required to beat Mihawk. In fact, after this is when Zoro starts adopting some of the luffy mentalities and morals such as how he dealt with the Nami Ussop business in Arlong park.

Status
Not open for further replies.