Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAOOOOOOO

Some months ago: "King is trash, he's no match for Zoro who is already admiral level at least.
The gap between Zoro and Sanji is too big to compare them"

Guess what -> Healed Zoro vs nerfed King and Sanji vs Queen lol
It was the clearest narrative solution from the start but a lot of people here kept denying it for the sake of their "grandmaster" headcanon powerlevel and portrayal
:suresure::gokulaugh::doffytroll::ronalaugh:

Anyways guys, *glorious chapter* AND don't worry because the ZKK could still happen at the end of the arc.
For now let's enjoy this 2 vs 2.

Basically zoro fighting king (won't be extreme diff) isn't a bad thing since even marco is hyping king up last min. Infact last time I checked bigmom wanted king not queen on her crew. Lastly kings race seems to be that much better since he didn't have to enhance himself like queen

Also oda is good. He wants sanji and zoro close so that when kaido flees from luffy and company he can kick zoro up there to kaido beheading kaido at the capital for all to see. With kaido saying he has now found a samurai as worthy as oden

Last edited:

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
LMAOOOOOOO

Some months ago: "King is trash, he's no match for Zoro who is already admiral level at least.

It was the clearest narrative solution from the start but a lot of people here kept denying it for the sake of their "grandmaster" headcanon powerlevel and portrayal

Anyways guys, *glorious chapter* AND don't worry because the ZKK could still happen at the end of the arc.
its not a 2v2..

i think oda simply changed the plot regarding zoro in the middle of wano arc. i guess his initial plan was to develop zoro's character more and make him hold off kaido alone in rooftop till luffy gets back up and his eventual 1 vs 1 fight. but he got scared about zoro might become more popular than his golden boy luffy and opted for generic zoro vs king fight. he didn't even bother to develop his character. see the early wano chapters. zoro promised hiyori, otsu and yasui. it was clear that zoro's beef was against kaido....... oda completely disregarded his promise and made him a fool by making him say "luffy will be a pirate king"...... i mean that dialog is cool in other situation but in this situation zoro should focus on his objective more......

i bet oda made yamato's character so late exactly for this reason. that unnecessary character stole zoro's fight...... do you know whats even worse? upcoming "double pain" will make zoro's character irrelevant in the next arc too
Thank you man, i can't imagine how people don't realise that this was very harmful for zoro's charachter.
Also i agree about yamato being a last minute addition to the plot, her existance doesn't make any sense, i think she replaced doflamingo because oda said he was gonna involve him in wano and he didn't do it brcause doffy is too strong.

i think oda simply changed the plot regarding zoro in the middle of wano arc. i guess his initial plan was to develop zoro's character more and make him hold off kaido alone in rooftop till luffy gets back up and his eventual 1 vs 1 fight. but he got scared about zoro might become more popular than his golden boy luffy and opted for generic zoro vs king fight. he didn't even bother to develop his character. see the early wano chapters. zoro promised hiyori, otsu and yasui. it was clear that zoro's beef was against kaido....... oda completely disregarded his promise and made him a fool by making him say "luffy will be a pirate king"...... i mean that dialog is cool in other situation but in this situation zoro should focus on his objective more......

i bet oda made yamato's character so late exactly for this reason. that unnecessary character stole zoro's fight...... do you know whats even worse? upcoming "double pain" will make zoro's character irrelevant in the next arc too
:milaugh:

Why does Hawkins have several dolls für Kid? Is he to powerful for just one?

and will kid be nerfed through Hawkins to give Linlin at least a chance?
You german or just mistyped?

It clarifies his ability further, meaning for any damage transfer, Hawkins needs one doll.
And Kid can take more than one damage in Hawkins´ mind.

LMAOOOOOOO

Keep telling some fellow Zoro fans that saying "Zoro will 1 shot King" will do more harm than neccessary :giogio:

Another thing, i now common sense is not welcomed when people are in a frenzy due to hype, but at least with Big Mom Pirates there was a huge gap between Y1C and the rest of commanders.

Not saying BP is gonna be the same, but the possibility that King >> Queen exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.