Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion after the fights are wrapped up, they evacuate Onigashima and Luffy vs Kaido happens where Luffy will whip out a new move that destroys Onigashima itself completely obliterating it to rubbles

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
IS THIS A TAG TEAM FIGHT OR NOT BECAUSE IF IT IS I WILL BE SO FKIN ANGRY EVERYTHING IN THIS CHAPOTER JUST MAKES ME ANGRY WHAT IS WRONG WITH ODA RUINING ONE PIECE EVERY DAY

WHY WOULD ODA MAKE SANJI AND ZORO SHARE THEIR SHINING MOMENTS

SANJI HASNT HAVENT A ONE VE ONE SINCE ENIES LOBBY
ZORO HASNT HAVENT"T DIDNT HAVEN"T A 1v1 SERIOUS OPPONENT SINCE ENIES LOBBY

NOW ODA REALLY MAKE THEM TAG TEAM? REALLY ODA ???? AFTER 15 YEARS NO 1 V 1 U TAG TEAM THEM

:kaidowhat::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh:

IS THIS A TAG TEAM FIGHT OR NOT BECAUSE IF IT IS I WILL BE SO FKIN ANGRY EVERYTHING IN THIS CHAPOTER JUST MAKES ME ANGRY WHAT IS WRONG WITH ODA RUINING ONE PIECE EVERY DAY

WHY WOULD ODA MAKE SANJI AND ZORO SHARE THEIR SHINING MOMENTS

SANJI HASNT HAVENT A ONE VE ONE SINCE ENIES LOBBY
ZORO HASNT HAVENT"T DIDNT HAVEN"T A 1v1 SERIOUS OPPONENT SINCE ENIES LOBBY

NOW ODA REALLY MAKE THEM TAG TEAM? REALLY ODA ???? AFTER 15 YEARS NO 1 V 1 U TAG TEAM THEM

:kaidowhat::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh:
DONT LET THE HATERS SWAY YOU

Sanji was probably staggered, but why would he be KO'd when he shows up at the end of the chapter? King and Queen would've finished him off immediately if that was the case

Of course he's not gonna win a 2v1 against two top Commanders, the only characters who can pull that off are Luffy/Marco level and above

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
WHY DOES EVERY TIME SANJI GET A SHINING MOMENT ZORO IS ALWAYS NEXT TO HIM

CANT JUST GIVE SANJI HIS OWN MOMENT

OH YEAH AND NOW SANJI GET HIS MOMENT HE GOT KO'D IN LESS THAN 1 CHAPTER

:lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh:

Eh I doubt it's a tag team, maybe Sanji will give Zoro the boost from time to time, but the main damage finisher will be Zoro against King and Sanji against Queen.
This does open up for some hilarious comments between the 2 Duos tho :funky::king: :zosmug::sanjimeh:
Anyways It's been 6 hours since the spoilers out, have my fellow Zoro fans coped with the current match up yet? :zosleepy:

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Sanji was probably staggered, but why would he be KO'd when he shows up at the end of the chapter? King and Queen would've finished him off immediately if that was the case

Of course he's not gonna win a 2v1 against two top Commanders, the only characters who can pull that off are Luffy/Marco level and above
HE WAS KNOCKED OUT FOR A FEW MINUTES THIS IS NOT A GOOD LOOK AT ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.