Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am wondering what Killer would do. i hope he doesn't let himself killed for his captain.
I am pretty sure this will help Kid get stronger.
thats what im talking about. killer still rooftop level
it might be extrm diff foght while kid is the hostage. then im seeking for killer getting his mask broke and show his real face without bandages.

So Luffy, Zoro and Sanji straight from the TS were all at the same lvl… yeah that makes sense.
What are you talking about? Luffy has massively JUMPED in power. He can beat Doffy without even using Gear 4. But he got 3 powerups.

Zoro + Sanji only have 1 powerup so far: Enma + Raid Suit. Sanji has not put on the Raid Suit. His base has not made any giant leaps in power.

Why are Sanji fan denying what I am saying do you guys think I want Sanji to be ko?
I am just letting you guys know so you can prepare for the zoro fan bashing you once full summary drop

I am helping you

:seriously:
Well, we’re not in the slightest care that sanji get ko (obviously not cuz he attack queen after that) as long as ZKK IS DEBUNKED

I HOPE YOU OKAY:josad:
DONT LOSE HOPE IN LIFE AFTER ZKK IS DEBUNKED
:gokulaugh:

Zoro is portrayed as equal to Sanji. All that Marimo training and Sanji still can keep up. :milaugh:
King is literally strongest commander in Kaido's crew.

Zoro already has portrayal from rooftop on top of fighting King.

Marco calls him the "Star player" and that's the literal name of the chapter.

Sanji got some really neat hype and portrayal as well, but I really fail to see even a hint of implication of equality in this chapter lol

King is literally strongest commander in Kaido's crew.

Zoro already has portrayal from rooftop on top of fighting King.

Marco calls him the "Star player" and that's the literal name of the chapter.

Sanji got some really neat hype and portrayal as well, but I really fail to see even a hint of implication of equality in this chapter lol
Wouldn't Luffy be the "star player"?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yeah bullshit. His powerup is the Raid Suit. He was fighting Queen in BASE. You were all just wrong, and don't want to accept it.

Like I stated before, Sanji ~ Jinbe since Fishman Island, who is clearly Top YC level.

Yeah, the only way Sanji can get stronger is by getting new moves or powers. He can't improve his existing moves; like it's literally impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.