Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be patient my man. The Grandmaster is still the most apt character to kill Kaido plus King will likely be out before Kaido is defeated not that it necessarily mandatorily matters.
Facts, don't pay attention to these deniers, these are the same people that said:
- Zoro vs Kyoshiro
- Zoro vs Smoothie
- Zoro vs Orochi
- Zoro vs Hotei
- Zoro vs Jack
- Zoro vs Queen
- Zoro vs WsW
- Zoro won't get CoC
- Zoro won't even meet Kaido
- Zoro won't even reach the rooftop
- Zoro won't even damage Kaido
- Zoro was using Oden's Haki

They change it up every week just to fit to their agenda.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
There is no way to scale Cracker´s armor in this context. The highest attack it stopped was Elephant Gun, which DD also stopped with ease, later G4 got through his Awakening strings.
Yeah it shows how powerful G4 is. Spider net stopped G3 easy when we know how powerful it is already.

And Cracker stopped EG easy. He brushed it off like nothing yet the KG did him good. KG clashed with Cracker haki pretzel roll + break the armor and shield. That is some power behind it. And Cracker Haki was hype and the durability of the armor too.

Yep, and i would argue Jinbe > Katakuri as well in regards to durability. Katakuri has FS and Logia type powers for a reason.
Yeah Kata is not the most durable high tier but he is still really durable. He took many many hits during his battle. And Kata Haki is good. Having his haki bypassed by power is a good move.

Red Hawk already did him good, it would have never landed without tag team Law Luffy of course, which is a different issue, but shows his durability is average in the high tier spectrum.
There is durability and endurance. Doffy has good durability but he has even better endurance. He can endure again and again and still rising.

I think Jimbe will feel the red hawk too.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Facts, don't pay attention to these deniers, these are the same people that said:
- Zoro vs Kyoshiro
- Zoro vs Smoothie
- Zoro vs Orochi
- Zoro vs Hotei
- Zoro vs Jack
- Zoro vs Queen
- Zoro vs WsW
- Zoro won't get CoC
- Zoro won't even meet Kaido
- Zoro won't even reach the rooftop
- Zoro won't even damage Kaido
- Zoro was using Oden's Haki

They change it up every week just to fit to their agenda.
I don't take most of them seriously. They are fun to mess with.

Otherwise Killer could just stretch the fight as Long as possible, to get Hawkins as tired as possible, so he can deal enough damage to finish him, which won’t be enough to hurt Kid significantly.
Oda is basically confirming that Killer is far above Hawkins in term of strength. It is a good and realistic way to explain why Killer, who have massive feats (compare to Hawkins) , cannot just roflstomp him. It is really done well imo.

Unfortunately, this shit hard on Hawkins capabilities as a fighter.

B

Ballel

she can if he is cuffed , unconscious with broken will and will be his ultimate defeat. since he wants an honorable death he will not get it. you agree with me that Luffy or Zoro Killing him will give him an honor losing his life to the next pirate King or the next strongest swordsman.
Kaido being cuffed won't work the guy's just gonna escape.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Your using google translate not the exact Korean words copy paste the Korean word into google image you will see a totally different meaning
Wait the pics MZ. He doesn't seems to get K.O if he come back in the end of chapter.

I can't follow this thread, you guys are too fast :crazwhat:

I am less annoyed by Zoro vs King, it was always on the table. That last line feels kinda forced tho and Zoro randomly attacking King.

997 Zoro: "I came here to kill Kaido, King and Queen are right next to me ready to fight but I don't care"
1022 Zoro: "We must defeat these two so Luffy can become PK"
You got it wrong. That was original Oda forcing an agenda onto the readers, rushing the supernovas to the top of Onigashima so we can have the big headline "Supernovas vs the Yonkou", New generation's vs the Old Generation"

Status
Not open for further replies.