Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
So you think Doffy could use Parasite against Luffy ? You think when Luffy was doing his G3 moves that Doffy laugh it off for being too slow he couldn’t parasite him ?

Sanji was always the fast type and his basic COO feats are indeed good.his COO didn’t evolve miles when he dodged Kata beam etc.

Parasite was only used when Oda wanted to
Well, He can use it but it wouldn't work because Luffy can follow it. Well, Parasite isn't a super-fast move that requires G2 level speeds to avoid. As I've been saying, it's not so much about speed but about the ability to actually see the attack coming at you.

When did Doffy try parasite on Luffy before that? You're just making stupid ass excuses.

As always, whip out the excuses for the Yonko Commanders, and bash Sanji.

He never used it when Luffy had Haki which is the whole point of my argument. Why didn't he use it against Law? Because it's useless, I think he didn't use it against Luffy when he had Haki for the same reason.
:kaidowhat::kaidowhat::kaidowhat:

He outdid a FS user, TWICE.
I am well known for arguing against FS wankers; even I wouldn't use this against Katakuri. This is literally a move used to clean fodders.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
i thought he and Zoro both managed to do an amazing double spread attack in the end. So, he wasn't quite knocked out, was he..??
He got up in the end but according to Korean spoiler he was collapsed/ fallen asleep

so he was knocked out due to fatigue or an attack but woke back up at the end
Post automatically merged:

nope
also did last time we get pictures thursday when it was break?
No summary is next Tuesday and pics wensdya the only thing left we get is 106.101 drawing this week

Looks like a cool chapter, but I'm really wondering why everyone is surprised with the events this chapter?

Anyone paying attention to Oda's writing style knew that Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King were going to be their main fights.

It was also pretty clear that the Tobi Roppo have indeed been defeated, despite some delusional fans believing otherwise for whatever reason.

Yeah it shows how powerful G4 is. Spider net stopped G3 easy when we know how powerful it is already.

And Cracker stopped EG easy. He brushed it off like nothing yet the KG did him good. KG clashed with Cracker haki pretzel roll + break the armor and shield. That is some power behind it. And Cracker Haki was hype and the durability of the armor too.

Yeah Kata is not the most durable high tier but he is still really durable. He took many many hits during his battle. And Kata Haki is good. Having his haki bypassed by power is a good move.

There is durability and endurance. Doffy has good durability but he has even better endurance. He can endure again and again and still rising.

I think Jimbe will feel the red hawk too.
Yes.

It is good compared to Luffy.
But it was not good enough to stop Kong Gun to completely send him back.
And i would argue Cognac >>>> Kong Gun.

I know. DD has very good endurance due to having at least first aid possibilities, which most people do not have.
But Durability just describes the threshold for an attack to hurt you, or how much an attack hurts you.

And Jinbe is among the best in that regard, and i doubt Jinbe would feel a Red Hawk when he uses Haki.
Without Haki he just laughed at G2 attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.