Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda: fuck that, he's only fighting to make luffy the Pk.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...he-one-trick-pony-and-the-soulless-one.11075/

The Soulless character

With last 2 points in mind I'll just say it - Zoro lost his soul as a character. If Sanji lost his morality and sanity, Zoro lost his soul. He was stripped of his personality, of his Vice Captain role and adventures and was transformed into 1 dimensional character whose whole purpose in arcs now is to fight and fight and fight and to be a servant to Luffy and be ready to denounce his dream for him. That is Zoro, the Soulless. And if personally believe Zoro is the reflection of a certain part of his fandom. Quick to lash out, always ready for a conflict and angry af. If you are a chill Zoro fan that enjoys Zoro for who he is you will know about whom I exactly talk about and you will agree with me that is the case. If you are the person that sees yourself in what I said about then this thread will most likely go ape shit crazy. I am not satisfied how Oda took Zoro and stripped him of his personality and made fighting his only personality trait. Zoro was a way better character pre TS and even tho he was a hard ass then too at least he wasn't an Edgelord that only serves to fight people.

I was laughed at when i said this

Oda : Damn Kid is wild last epiaode i need to nerf him!!

also Oda : make hawkin made voodo of kid and get beaten by killer...

Me: why didnt you make kaido and big mom voodoo and make everyone of alliances beat the shit out of voodoo lol....

B

Ballel

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...he-one-trick-pony-and-the-soulless-one.11075/

The Soulless character

With last 2 points in mind I'll just say it - Zoro lost his soul as a character. If Sanji lost his morality and sanity, Zoro lost his soul. He was stripped of his personality, of his Vice Captain role and adventures and was transformed into 1 dimensional character whose whole purpose in arcs now is to fight and fight and fight and to be a servant to Luffy and be ready to denounce his dream for him. That is Zoro, the Soulless. And if personally believe Zoro is the reflection of a certain part of his fandom. Quick to lash out, always ready for a conflict and angry af. If you are a chill Zoro fan that enjoys Zoro for who he is you will know about whom I exactly talk about and you will agree with me that is the case. If you are the person that sees yourself in what I said about then this thread will most likely go ape shit crazy. I am not satisfied how Oda took Zoro and stripped him of his personality and made fighting his only personality trait. Zoro was a way better character pre TS and even tho he was a hard ass then too at least he wasn't an Edgelord that only serves to fight people.

I was laughed at when i said this
This thread is bull. You might want to use some of Cinera's threads as a counter but welp.
You got your unshakeable opinions about stuff, man

I though the reason zoro came to onigashima was to cut kaido to pieces and avenge yasui, based on completely personal motives
The scabbards came to Kill Kaido, where are they now and where is Kaido. Him stating it doesn't mean that he's gonna do it.

Zoro also mentioned he would round up Wano Samurai....that still hasn't been done...

At the end of the day he's only fighting to make Luffy PK, it will always be that and remain that way.

Zoro becoming the strongest swordsman is a secondary dream since he will easily through it away to safe Luffy if needs be.

Oda ruined a badass double spread with a stupid and cringy statement.

I though the reason zoro came to onigashima was to cut kaido to pieces and avenge yasui, based on completely personal motives.

Beating Kaido's strongest man is already one of the major things in the war + ZKK still isn't exactly debunked. Zoro vs Kaido round 2 might've been though which was already expected. He said he trusts in Luffy to beat him and even though the latter got 'defeated', Zoro definitely trusts him enough to think that he will be able to leap back. Just as Sanji said, they have always seen 'miracles' from him.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Well, He can use it but it wouldn't work because Luffy can follow it. Well, Parasite isn't a super-fast move that requires G2 level speeds to avoid. As I've been saying, it's not so much about speed but about the ability to actually see the attack coming at you
Doffy can attack and use his strings accordingly

So landing a kick and landing parasite just after is likely hella possible.

But all in all about Sanji :

- I think Hax sometimes can work in OP : Caesar oxygen ability etc. And once you know about it it is dodgeable or you can mitigate it but if you don’t know about it it can be deadly even if you are not weaker or not a low diff material overall

- Parasite in particular was quite plot driven and used sparsely like all too strong abilities (personality swap etc).

So yeah if Sanji knew about it I’m quite sure he would have fared better against Parasite. And if Oda had wrote a real fight with Doffy magically Doffy wouldn’t have used parasite and the clash would have been different.

No way a base Luffy was miles more mobile, more CoO able, more able to see attacks than Sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.