Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Wait wait wait wait.
People are bashing Zoro because "he wants to make Luffy PK" instead of beginning of story Zoro that "fuck Luffy, I'm gonna fight Mihawk and get rekt because I'm a selfish little prick"?

Wasn't the TS events a case of all the SH's getting stronger and some enduring some harsh ordeals all to help Luffy achieve his dream of becoming the PK? Wasn't all that about the crew putting their dreams on second, to prioritize their captain's? And isn't Luffy part to achieve this and ALSO help his friends achieve their dreams?
Hello?

Look, I'm not such a fan of Zoro, but saying that this final sentence is somehow "out of character" or "not what it should be" is really, REALLY weird.
Wtf is wrong with you people?

The scabbards came to Kill Kaido, where are they now and where is Kaido. Him stating it doesn't mean that he's gonna do it.

Zoro also mentioned he would round up Wano Samurai....that still hasn't been done...
That's bad writing.
At the end of the day he's only fighting to make Luffy PK, it will always be that and remain that way.

Zoro becoming the strongest swordsman is a secondary dream since he will easily through it away to safe Luffy if needs be.
This is wrong, zoro always places himself at high regard, and best proof of that is his comment when luffy used CoC at FMI.

And Zoro can cut fire...:madmonk:
On the contrary, this makes the prospect of the fight not as interesting as before. Zoro being able to cut fire, especially freshly healed Zoro, can just cut the fire thats being controlled by King. The fight will go just like that...so where's the obstacle? I hope either King's fire is special or King's CoA is special. Otherwise, Zoro will just have a fight like Robin vs Maria, which is just one chapter ending with Zoro's victory. I don't think thats interesting

I don’t remember Doffy using haki to mitigate Red Hawk effects

It was skinny BM we have no real way to gauge her true power. All we know is that full power BM with Ikkoku can cut Jimbo in half.
Neither did Jinbe vs G2, DD vs G2 did though.

Her children ran away and did not even dare to approach her.
Perospero and Daifuku could not believe their eyes.
And she was still relatively healthy at that point.

Still missing the point though. No matter how weakened BM might have been (and Perospero saw here like that before https://official-ongoing-2.gamindustri.us/manga/One-Piece/0890-010.png), she ain´t gonna be weakened to the level of average commander, otherwise she could easily be stopped. Same Pero who knows her state and power could not believe his eyes, later Daifuku as well.

https://official-ongoing-2.gamindustri.us/manga/One-Piece/0890-013.png
https://official-ongoing-2.gamindustri.us/manga/One-Piece/0890-018.png

Meanwhile Luffy is getting hurt through his Haki by fodder, DD got hurt through his Haki against Law´s sword and so forth.

B

Ballel

Wait wait wait wait.
People are bashing Zoro because "he wants to make Luffy PK" instead of beginning of story Zoro that "fuck Luffy, I'm gonna fight Mihawk and get rekt because I'm a selfish little prick"?

Wasn't the TS events a case of all the SH's getting stronger and some enduring some harsh ordeals all to help Luffy achieve his dream of becoming the PK? Wasn't all that about the crew putting their dreams on second, to prioritize their captain's? And isn't Luffy part to achieve this and ALSO help his friends achieve their dreams?
Hello?

Look, I'm not such a fan of Zoro, but saying that this final sentence is somehow "out of character" or "not what it should be" is really, REALLY weird.
Wtf is wrong with you people?
Yeah, this.
The sh helping each other acgieve their dreams is an essential point to the story. In no way does it make any of the SH into Luffy's "dogs".

King comes from a race that can control fire...why is this not interesting at all? Like we have so many fire-based fighters already :lusalty:
Agreed, it's like a bunch of mera mera users lol but there are a few ways it could be interesting.

King's race could have some relation to the Sun God plotline hence the ability to control fire. They are pretty much extinct and lived on the red line so I imagine they were purged by WG by order of Imu.
Or if DFs are man-made they could be the prototype for the mera mera for example.
And lastly, maybe King was also experimented on and his lineage factor was used by Judge which could maybe explain Sanji's ability to spontaneously combust.

Beating Kaido's strongest man is already one of the major things in the war + ZKK still isn't exactly debunked. Zoro vs Kaido round 2 might've been though which was already expected. He said he trusts in Luffy to beat him and even though the latter got 'defeated', Zoro definitely trusts him enough to think that he will be able to leap back. Just as Sanji said, they have always seen 'miracles' from him.
Let's just hope zoro vs kaido 2 is gonna happen, otherwise zoro's character got retconed pretty badly in onigashima.

B

Ballel

On the contrary, this makes the prospect of the fight not as interesting as before. Zoro being able to cut fire, especially freshly healed Zoro, can just cut the fire thats being controlled by King. The fight will go just like that...so where's the obstacle? I hope either King's fire is special or King's CoA is special. Otherwise, Zoro will just have a fight like Robin vs Maria, which is just one chapter ending with Zoro's victory. I don't think thats interesting
Wheres the obstacle?
Hmm maybe Zoro then needs another obstacke in the shape of decapitating Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.