Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait wait wait wait.
People are bashing Zoro because "he wants to make Luffy PK" instead of beginning of story Zoro that "fuck Luffy, I'm gonna fight Mihawk and get rekt because I'm a selfish little prick"?

Wasn't the TS events a case of all the SH's getting stronger and some enduring some harsh ordeals all to help Luffy achieve his dream of becoming the PK? Wasn't all that about the crew putting their dreams on second, to prioritize their captain's? And isn't Luffy part to achieve this and ALSO help his friends achieve their dreams?
Hello?

Look, I'm not such a fan of Zoro, but saying that this final sentence is somehow "out of character" or "not what it should be" is really, REALLY weird.
Wtf is wrong with you people?
Exactly!.. lol i first started admiring zoro cause of his loyalty toward luffy

you remember that time when he literally set aside his ambition and was willing to die in order to save luffy's ambition ? yk this moment....
He didn't set aside his ambition,wher did he say that.
he sacrificed his life to save his friends, luffy did the same thing for robin and sanji, he even bowed down for nami's treatment and to save thoes amazon girls.

Oda ruined a badass double spread with a stupid and cringy statement.

I though the reason zoro came to onigashima was to cut kaido to pieces and avenge yasui, based on completely personal motives.

Oda: fuck that, he's only fighting to make luffy the Pk.
If you don’t think Zoro and the other straw hats care about luffys dream more than their own you need to give up on This manga

Status
Not open for further replies.