Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we're getting Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King, and all F6 are down, don't you guys think there's a chance for Wano to end this year?

Considering Luffy already lost to Kaido 3 times, i think the next one is the last one.
Nah not a chance. Beyond that, you still have:

- All the fights mentioned this chapter
- Jack
- Apoo
- 4 Numbers
- 3 missing scabbards
- What do the 7 strawhats (not Luffy, Zoro, Sanji) do?
- Big Mom herself (whether or not she gets defeated then requires Oda to really spend the time to do it)
- Momo saving Onigashima
- Orochi likely being alive with 1 last head and struck down by Ame
- Hiyori

And a myriad of other smaller things that need to be addressed before Kaido is defeated. Not only that, but arcs usually have 10-15 chapter post-arc sections (probably Act 4 once Luffy wins). I'd say we still have a solid 40-50 chapters

~10-15 chapters dealing with Hawkins, Apoo, Fukurokuju, Peros, Calamities. That alone would take use to December basically.

~ 15-20 chapters to deal with the 2 Yonko, Luffys fights are generally 10-15 chapters anyway. Add BM and it becomes complicated

Remember this is only fights and doesn't include all characters following their storyline.

At least mid 2022....and that's being generous imo

Edit: and this is NOT including any curveballs, things like:

- Does CP-0 become more involved ?
- Former WB Pirates?
- Big Mom Pirates?
- Sword?

All possible factors considering who is here.

Last edited:
Hype for the future PK crew. The Sanji and Zoro duo/dynamic is something that is always nice to see, just like Luffy and Zoro being a duo. We are in for some cool scenes.

The tobi robbo being done is not a surprise, Yamato is apparently still holding off Kaido and now we are getting Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen. I think Z vs K in particular has the potential for being a great encounter. I am not sure why some people dislike the idea of Zoro vs a powerful first commander swordsman (who could also have an interesting lore) so much. He has unfinished business with Kaido as well. Sanji is sure to get fantastic moments as well, and we'll fully view how strong he is.

EoS this crew will be scary as shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.