Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All Sanji has is superficial connections with Kizaru such as the same colour pallet and focus on speed. Whereas Ryokugyu looks like a character made for Sanji himself. Both of his described features, not having eaten anything for 3 years and being a womanizer can play into the plot. Sanji is a chef who'll feed anyone, even his enemies, and I don't think I have to say anything about the womanizer part, lol.

On the other hand, Kizaru appears to be Akainu's RHM, just like Zoro is Luffy's. He also have a personal vendetta against him because he wasn't able to kill him in Sabaody. He has also been shown to be able to use a sword. I think Kizaru either dies by BB's hands or is Zoro's opponent. I personally prefer the BB one as I think that Mihawk himself would be Zoro's final war fight.

All Sanji has is superficial connections with Kizaru such as the same colour pallet and focus on speed. Whereas Ryokugyu looks like a character made for Sanji himself. Both of his described features, not having eaten anything for 3 years and being a womanizer can play into the plot. Sanji is a chef who'll feed anyone, even his enemies, and I don't think I have to say anything about the womanizer part, lol.

On the other hand, Kizaru appears to be Akainu's RHM, just like Zoro is Luffy's. He also have a personal vendetta against him because he wasn't able to kill him in Sabaody. He has also been shown to be able to use a sword. I think Kizaru either dies by BB's hands or is Zoro's opponent. I personally prefer the BB one as I think that Mihawk himself would be Zoro's final war fight.
Well are you really forgetting about Kizaru and Vegapunk connection, which it connect Kizaru to Sanji aswell?

G

Gorosei Informer

Tbh I wanted Sanji to use the suit vs Queen and overpower him, but Queen reveals he's familiar with it naturallly due to working with Judge and thus knows it weaknesses, how to counter it.

Sanji has not used Diable Jambe with the suit equipped either as far as I remember, which really bothers me too.
Post automatically merged:

LMAO PERFECT

TBH I don't mind Zoro fighting Fujitora. I like Gravity and shit, and god damn it if Fujitora doesn't have the best design among the Admirals.
I don't think Zoro is fighting Fujitora, he'll either fight from Luffy's side or will die. If anything, Mihawk himself might be Zoro's final war fight if it's disclosed that him and Imu have some secret connection or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.