Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reasons why Sanji is clear of Zolo
- already fought 3 commanders (king, queen and Perospero)
- boosted Robin’s confidence
- saved Chopper and kept his spirit up
- Black Maria has fallen for him
- considered the wings of the pirate king while Zolo was sleeping
- carried Zolo
- better observation haki than Luffy
Well actually he didn't fight Perospero for real, it was collateral damage but it still was a Sanji plan to deal with both Queen and Perospero at the same time.

The others are correct. :stealthblack:

More importantly, Marco not meeting King before throws this entre "YC1" ranking into nonsense. After all, how on earth can we conclude that the Yonko commanders are meant to be equal based on where they are "ranked" in their crews (Read: bounties) when Big Mom hasn't met Kaido in decades and Marco hasn't ever met King?
What makes you think that they never met? and its implied that Kaido and Big mom did fight from time to time

Yall are some petty ass peopleXD

Chapter is designed to hype both Zoro and Sanji fans yet there is now 200 pages of Zoro vs Sanji and Zoro vs King salt/coping.

Like damn guys, I myself took a complete L on Jinbe vs WsW and you don't see me bitching about Oda not giving us more to that fight. Enjoy what we have in an arc that is focusing on 80 different characters

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Reasons why Sanji is clear of Zolo
- already fought 3 commanders (king, queen and Perospero)
- boosted Robin’s confidence
- saved Chopper and kept his spirit up
- Black Maria has fallen for him
- considered the wings of the pirate king while Zolo was sleeping
- carried Zolo
- better observation haki than Luffy
reasons why zoro is clear of Lanji
- already fought two yonkos
- saved Luffy and boosted his confidence
- saved chopper, motivated him and gave him the antidote
- Smashed hiyori and she has fallen for him
- acknowledged by kaido to have CoC when Sanji was playing BDSM with black maria
- Helped Sanji defeat gifters by becoming a makeshift weapon even when heavily injured ~ shows versatility.
- better CoO than Luffy (sniffed out alcohol at the tori gates at the start of the arc)

G

Gorosei Informer

ZKK is dead for real this time
:lusalty::queenhear::luuh::saitahu::kaidowhat::kuzanope:

I'm still holding out for it, we'll find out once the ends and Kaido falls if its true or not, one way or another.

I wouldn't mind if Oda did something really unexpected with Kaido instead of ZKK or even give him a grandiose last stand like Whitebeard got or and he just dies satisfied getting the epic war, battles and death he always wanted.
A glorious warriors death in battle?

Oda could still tie ZKK into this and I'd definitely enjoy it but honestly, as long as Kaido gets a well written death or twist with his fate and character, I don't mind ZKK not happening personally.

What Zoro has accomplished this arc on the rooftop is immense imo amd honestly I'm already beyond satisfied with him in terms of combat feats now.
I honestly never expected him to fight 2 Yonkos (in a group ofc) and to tank their combo attack especially!

Whatever Oda has planned for Zoro in its still gonna be amazing imo, especially with the likes of Mihawk, Shiryu, possibly the sword Gorosei, getting the Nidai eventually, wherever the fuck the Shodai is and whoever has it, the storyline with Ryuuma, Kuina, all the Shimotsukis, his own family the Roronoas and his full backstory etc.

I think Oda is focusing on battles now as we went do long without proper and fun battles but he's gonna do some insane lore, current plot and character backstories, developments, reveals etc after this.

I'm really enjoying how he's handling Sanji here too, it finally feels like beginning of the real comeback he's truly deserved.

I got a lot to say on Sanji too, positive and interesting stuff but I'll do it in a seperate post, this one is already extremely lengthy by now I imagine.:rolaugh::vistalaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.