Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Sanji interrupting Queen mid-attack on Chopper is a great speed feat.

But Zoro blitzing BM before she moved even an inch while attacking Luffy is not?

Love the people here being A-Grade hypocrites.

But that's to be expected from the same folks who hype up Sanji handling two YCs momentarily before collapsing, but downplay the fuck out of Zoro momentarily stopping combined Yonko attack.

Every single goddamned feat Sanji has had with Queen was repeated in some manner or form by Zoro against a Yonko of all things. But you hype up the former and say the other is irrelevant or flawed. Please.

You people shit on certain Zoro fans for treating Sanji like dirt (and I don't agree with them, either), but look at yourselves first, and realize how productive and unbiased you are to this fandom. :optimistic:

Lo and behold; you're just as bad.

Zoro did nothing relevant to Kaido to put him above Commanders, he said it by himself, thats why he is fighting Calamities with Sanji right now, is it too hard to realize?

Im sorry, but Sanji slander is no more, the same for the Calamities who are fighting the "Top Tier Rooftop Level Zoro who fought Kaido 1vs1 for a whole week and almost killed him and isn't a match for Commanders"

Some of these guys create unexisting feats to wank Zoro beyond ANY reasonable levels, until Oda puts them on their respective places.
No wonder why Zoro fans thought he wouldn't fight King and got mad with who said the opposite, not only in this this forum, their wank is so stupid that they don't even know what they are saying anymore
When will these guys learn the manga standards after 1021 chapters? :quest:

Last edited:
Zoro did nothing relevant to Kaido, he said it by himself, thats why he is fighting Calamities with Sanji right now, is it too hard to realize?

You guys create unexisting feats to wank Zoro beyond ANY reasonable levels, until Oda puts you in your respective places.

Im sorry, but Sanji slander is no more, the same for the Calamities who are fighting the "Top Tier Rooftop Level Zoro who fought Kaido 1vs1 for a whole week and almost killed him and isn't a match for Commanders"

Some of these guys create unexisting feats to wank Zoro beyond ANY reasonable levels, until Oda puts you in your respective places.
No wonder why Zoro fans thought he wouldn't fight King and got mad with who said the opposite, not only in this this forum, their wank is so stupid that they don't even know what they are saying anymore
When will these guys learn the manga standards after 1021 chapters? :quest:
Giving a Scar to the toughest man in the world, blocking the strongest attack = nothing relevant :crazwhat:
Look I don't even wank Zoro that much, I don't run around blabbing Zoro will 1 shot King, will 1v1 Kaidou or some shit
But saying Zoro did nothing relevant to Kaidou is as dellusional as saying Zoro will 1 shot King

Not having the energy to respond to your long delusional insights doesn't mean I'm running away.

I've already given you a solid argument based on the entire manga history. From practically all of Luffy's confrontations.

Reduce the whole story into an isolated Arlong sentence (which has nothing to do with a finishing attack), which talked about Zoro's stamina and you still insist on using an incorrect translation
Not having the energy means you'd lie?

You straight up lied to my face, called out over that lie, then vanished immediately. And then you repeat same stuff elsewhere.

That ain't no energy, that ain't a solid argument. That's just bullshitting and leaving when someone calls you out. And you're still doing it instead of just admitting so.

Even now you're sticking to the fact that Arlong didn't say it? Even though I linked you the page and linked you the literal raw with japanese text. Jesus, dude, how can one debate with you if they get to conclusiong like these over the smallest of things you're wrong at, let alone the entire topic? It's pretty much a bickering when it gets to that point.

Well, he didn't quite fight at Jinbe level. They only used one attack each, and HM is like his strongest attack to date. We're talking about their average states here. I don't know if Jinbe can fight Queen but he likely wouldn't have lost to Mingo as badly as Sanji.
Sanji lost to doffy for the same reason zoro lost to apoo, he didn't know about his abilities

Current sanji would beat doffy mid/high diff

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Saw Seth saying the same shit. It's disgusting tbh. :whitepress:

can you show where seth said that?

that account is a fake account made by sanji fans ~ patrice etienne etc to have such disgusting takes and bring down the zoro fandom.

before you blame others, please double check what you say because you were just slandering seth without any proof.

Man, people don’t realize how bad it is for Marco to go to the roof and not to be the one ending King.
Because we know that Marco will do jack shit to Kaido therefore he is just going there to a cool photo than will be defeat. If at least before going to the roof he defeated King but he did not. He did not even forced him to go hybrid.

Marco has been the strawhat’s lackey the whole raid. Everything he does is to make the strawhats shine. Poor guy :josad:
Heal Luffy.
Plus Marco at least gave a hint of advCoA in Marineford, could be the case.
He is at least doing more than Kid and Killer offensively, not as much as Luffy and Zoro though, Law is shaky.

What some Zoro tards don't want to understand or cant understand is very simple:
Inflicting wounds on Kaido does not bring you to the level of Yonkou. It doesn't make calamities weaker than you either. I don't understand why their brains don't get it.
The problem some of them have is that they oversimplify battles and assume that a certain stat makes you whatever level overall, and that's not necessarily the case. As of now, Zoro is meant for King and Sanji for Queen, which should have been the main expectation since a hundred of chapters and three years ago. And that's his expected level because he's one of Luffy's wings, not his pair, not his equal, but his subordinate.

Status
Not open for further replies.