Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
no calamity/yonko commander has tanked attacks that zoro tanked.
no calamity/yonko commander has damaged yonkos like zoro did.

but ok we're the ones who dont get it :suresure:
dude , we are reading strawhats stories. not how did king and queen become calamity or what did they do past years to deser calamity title ? ı love zoro tards thinking way.
tanked 1 seconds and comes out 30 40 broken bones. why do you behave as if zoro tanked 30 min and nothing happened zoro . it is hard to understand . Just try to think.

And where putting a permanent scar on Kaido put you? Just asking.
*tiny scar
that Oda only draws some of the time
that he instantly recovered from within the same chapter
that he isn't even bleeding from.

But it's permanent bro, I mean sure Kaido was sloppy and not using his fast moves, and was taken unaware by the bizarre asura ability, but PERMENANT bro, Kaido can't go to the beach anymore with that giant hideous scar.:gokulaugh:

No that means you were right on your prediction.
Props to you :cheers:
It saddens me that this was considered "Zoro hate" really. It's part of the whole movement that strives on this forum in trying to dissociate Zoro and Sanji in every single way, to the point where Zoro and Sanji fucking up Kaido's top men is considered a bad thing for Zoro by some of his fans.

We can all acknowledge that Zoro is stronger than Sanji, and still appreciate their amazing moments together.

I think this is absolutely awesome for both Zoro and Sanji. That spread will look so amazing i can't wait to see it :finally:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
dude , we are reading strawhats stories. not how did king and queen become calamity or what did they do past years to deser calamity title ? ı love zoro tards thinking way.
tanked 1 seconds and comes out 30 40 broken bones. why do you behave as if zoro tanked 30 min and nothing happened zoro . it is hard to understand . Just try to think.
queen fought a yonko earlier this arc. did he inflict that much damage?
hakkai is a combined attack from not 1 but 2 yonkos. even if it was shanks in place of zoro (without the law teleportation), shanks is getting heavily damaged by that attack. try to think mrtsrdr.

all that's irrelevant. what's relevant is that zoro has done stuff that sanji has not done. that alone puts zoro > sanji.

Don’t forget the classics - Pedro’s will matters more than Ace and Roger’s, nobody else can be the lookout on the crew even though they’ve literally traveled everywhere they’ve gone without one, and Nami with horns *starts shaking uncontrollably and eyes go completely white* PLEASE GIVE ME MOAR RABBIT :smart:
My favorite was ''She has a unique weapon she mastered'', lmao she fucking drops it when she uses Sulong.
:rolaugh:

can you stfu. what a retarded comment is that just try to re read it

Status
Not open for further replies.