Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
zoro has alredy got heavily damaged. he has been out of war. are you good ? if law was not there , zoro would die from hakai. just make me laugh. 1 seconds tank make zoro stronger than clamaties . if the time has been 3 seconds ,ı guess zoro is declared pirate king .dd.d.
stop grasping at straws and answer the questions in my previous post. else stop quoting me.

A tiny scar?

Zoro scared hybrid Kaido from shoulder to abdomen. A feat achieved by only him.

Now Kaido was sloppy? Stop making excuses for Kaido inability to stop Zoro or evade his attack.
In practical terms it is a tiny extension from the tip to the shoulder tattoo down to the existing scar.
If you want to argue that Zoro "re-scarred" Kaido's existing scar, then the impact of that is not sufficient for me to give a fuck, because he didn't widen the scar or anything.
Circle where you think Zoro ADDED to Kaido's scar.

Would be Kalifa 2.0 which was a nonsense fight.
Nah, it could have been a very entertaining fight full of tricks and strategies, but Oda would need more imagination and less sleep deprivation to achieve it.

I mean we did get a bit of that, though truly not enough, but Brook vs Apoo is such a perfect match up and its almost as if Oda hasnt even noticed as a potential fight
We only got Usopp and Nami running away and one last thunderbolt against Ulti, that's not a fight but a waste. Brook versus Apoo was perfect indeed, but Apoo has been completely wasted too. Makes no sense to put him facing Drake and Zoro and then erasing him from the plot while supposedly fighting the former still.

This arc prove that 1 Zoro worth 2 Sanji

- 4 scabbrds (Jack level) can't re-open Crydo scar
- 1 Sanji got overpowered by King and Queen
- 1 Marco overpowered King and Queen
- 1 Zoro spare equally with the Yonko
- You need to 2 Yonko to deal with 1 Zoro
- 1 Marco ~ 1 Yonko
- 2 Sanji > Marco (maybe)
- 2 Sanji ~ 1 Zoro
I think you failed your math exam mate . Go retake it ASAP .

1 SANJI = 10ZORO

In practical terms it is a tiny extension from the tip to the shoulder tattoo down to the existing scar.
If you want to argue that Zoro "re-scarred" Kaido's existing scar, then the impact of that is not sufficient for me to give a fuck, because he didn't widen the scar or anything.
Circle where you think Zoro ADDED to Kaido's scar.
"Enma"
"Small"
"Need a magnifying glass"
"Whats a Hakai is a animal?"
"Zoro vs Background"
"Sanji Season"
"Odens Haki"

Are Zorofans the most oppressed fanbase?

Status
Not open for further replies.