Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
dude , we are reading strawhats stories. not how did king and queen become calamity or what did they do past years to deser calamity title ? ı love zoro tards thinking way.
tanked 1 seconds and comes out 30 40 broken bones. why do you behave as if zoro tanked 30 min and nothing happened zoro . it is hard to understand . Just try to think.
Truth that hurts Swordbois so bad, it tears them a new opening to poop.

In practical terms it is a tiny extension from the tip to the shoulder tattoo down to the existing scar.
If you want to argue that Zoro "re-scarred" Kaido's existing scar, then the impact of that is not sufficient for me to give a fuck, because he didn't widen the scar or anything.
Circle where you think Zoro ADDED to Kaido's scar.
Bruh that scar is longer than the length of Oden's scar. It may not look as visually impressive because it's only a line whearas Oden's is an X so it looks bigger.
It's still a scar, and it's still an impressive feat, especially when performed on hybrid Kaidou, the toughest dude in the world, who's stronger than the Kaidou Oden fought.
Just reminder that Kaidou fought Shanks and Roger and they weren't able to leave any scar on him, and don't give me the bullshit that they aren't swordmen.

Nah, it could have been a very entertaining fight full of tricks and strategies, but Oda would need more imagination and less sleep deprivation to achieve it.

We only got Usopp and Nami running away and one last thunderbolt against Ulti, that's not a fight but a waste. Brook versus Apoo was perfect indeed, but Apoo has been completely wasted too. Makes no sense to put him facing Drake and Zoro and then erasing him from the plot while supposedly fighting the former still.
Brook vs Apoo is one hell of a wasted opportunity, especially since Brook was mostly stuck to support stuff againsst Black Maria

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I've seen that Pattucco guy have some sensible takes a while back. Don't expect the same with Patrice tbh.
he reported me once when i quoted him and asked him whether he is patrice loool
he generally says the same shit thats on his twitter. and he's one of the guys who ran that sanji CoC agenda based on the fact that sanji was in volume 100 cover. i wouldnt put it past him tbh.

again, has he done it in the canon manga? unless he does it you cannot use it as a feat for powerscaling.
Then let's use portrayal, in what is probably the most important arc in one piece, sanji is fighting kaido's top two men with zoro after holding them back for a bit on his own and neg diffing another yonko commander, in his base, jimbei is currently fighting fodders after fighting an opponent on the same level as the ones Robin, Franky, brook, Nami, usopp fought

See the difference?

Nah, it could have been a very entertaining fight full of tricks and strategies, but Oda would need more imagination and less sleep deprivation to achieve it.

We only got Usopp and Nami running away and one last thunderbolt against Ulti, that's not a fight but a waste. Brook versus Apoo was perfect indeed, but Apoo has been completely wasted too. Makes no sense to put him facing Drake and Zoro and then erasing him from the plot while supposedly fighting the former still.
Nami and Usopp did fight then but it was unfortunately offscreened . Apoo should be pretty tired now and lets be honest, Zoro was going all out. Apoo right now should be the equivalent of a tired tobi roppo but not as fucked up as Ulti was , so its a good match up for Brook while Drake can go fight Big mom as a supernova....if Oda decides to throw them a bone

Status
Not open for further replies.