Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I
Don’t forget the classics - Pedro’s will matters more than Ace and Roger’s, nobody else can be the lookout on the crew even though they’ve literally traveled everywhere they’ve gone without one, and Nami with horns *starts shaking uncontrollably and eyes go completely white* PLEASE GIVE ME MOAR RABBIT :smart:
I just want a furry in the crew why is that such a bad thing? :josad:

Nah, it could have been a very entertaining fight full of tricks and strategies, but Oda would need more imagination and less sleep deprivation to achieve it.

We only got Usopp and Nami running away and one last thunderbolt against Ulti, that's not a fight but a waste. Brook versus Apoo was perfect indeed, but Apoo has been completely wasted too. Makes no sense to put him facing Drake and Zoro and then erasing him from the plot while supposedly fighting the former still.
What tricks would work when Usopp lacks the fire power to put a dinosaur down.
Only thing that would have worked is sleeping gas.
Even his wolf attack seemed relatively weak for the lvl we are talking about. Od course tag team, Nami could have taken care of both with Zeus.

*tiny scar
that Oda only draws some of the time
that he instantly recovered from within the same chapter
that he isn't even bleeding from.

But it's permanent bro, I mean sure Kaido was sloppy and not using his fast moves, and was taken unaware by the bizarre asura ability, but PERMENANT bro, Kaido can't go to the beach anymore with that giant hideous scar.:gokulaugh:
Tiny or not it is still a permanent scar. The second he ever had.
So does that put Zoro?

It saddens me that this was considered "Zoro hate" really. It's part of the whole movement that strives on this forum in trying to dissociate Zoro and Sanji in every single way, to the point where Zoro and Sanji fucking up Kaido's top men is considered a bad thing for Zoro by some of his fans.

We can all acknowledge that Zoro is stronger than Sanji, and still appreciate their amazing moments together.

I think this is absolutely awesome for both Zoro and Sanji. That spread will look so amazing i can't wait to see it :finally:
I personally against force association personally. It deprived the characters from their individuality but that just me.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Then let's use portrayal, in what is probably the most important arc in one piece, sanji is fighting kaido's top two men with zoro after holding them back for a bit on his own and neg diffing another yonko commander, in his base, jimbei is currently fighting fodders after fighting an opponent on the same level as the ones Robin, Franky, brook, Nami, usopp fought
neg diffing another yonko commander ~ lmfaoo ok dude

jimbei fought probably the strongest f6 and one shotted the guy. and portrayal in this arc doesnt make fishman island hells memories ~ jinbe's vagabond drill.

jimbei's already peaked in terms of power. sanji was struggling to handle daifuku in the previous arc ~ enough reason to believe that sanji has been getting progressively stronger over the course of the post timeskip. and if anything he's stronger than jimbei right now. doesnt mean fishman island sanji is equal to jimbei.

I put impressive and hyped scene for readers. not more than. coc coating punch from luffy kneel Kaido . And Luffy got one more Ko. İn your logic , Luffy has already been yonkou level with one punch . you must be crazy.
Where do you see me say that Luffy is Yonko level? Furthermore, you did not answer the question, where putting a permanent scar on Kaido, put Zoro in term of strength?

Zoro also fought Yonko, I’m not understanding? Bc Zoro is fighting King negates the scar? Hakai? Cutting Prometheus? Saving Supernova? You guys gonna just forget all of that?

Just say you hate the character so I don’t gotta waste time on y’all
I don't forget but how is it equal to beating Kaido ?
Especially when the latter is still fresh after all those stuff (Including what Luffy did)
So because we say Luffy is stronger than Zoro we hate Zoro ?
Lmaaooo that's crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.