Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the chapter, Zoro and Sanji attack King and Queen in an impressive double page.

Zoro: If we win this battle ...

Sanji: Yes, we'll be closer to that ...

Zoro and Sanji: Luffy becomes the King of the Pirates.

When i described this exact scenario months ago i was called a Zoro hater, Sanji wanker, just wanting Sanji to get parallels with Zoro and so on.

If that applied to me back then, does it apply to Oda right now when he's going through with everything i said ?

That makes Oda a :

Zoro hater
Sanji wanker
Someone who wants to push parallels with Zoro and Sanji

:willsmith:
LMFAO. I really pity Zorobois right now. Imagine underrating a future opponent, King to such heights to think he will get oneshot by Zoro only for Zoro to struggle against him.

can you show where seth said that?

that account is a fake account made by sanji fans ~ patrice etienne etc to have such disgusting takes and bring down the zoro fandom.

before you blame others, please double check what you say because you were just slandering seth without any proof.
Imagine making slander operations over fan theories of a japanese comic:lusalty: The author cant even read this shit so it makes no difference

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You just don’t get it!

After Nekomamushi kicks Perospero’s ass, he will finally take his mask off revealing that he was Carrot all along! She’s definitely not eating grass! I swear!
:milaugh:
Don’t forget the classics - Pedro’s will matters more than Ace and Roger’s, nobody else can be the lookout on the crew even though they’ve literally traveled everywhere they’ve gone without one, and Nami with horns *starts shaking uncontrollably and eyes go completely white* PLEASE GIVE ME MOAR RABBIT :smart:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That account might be fake but Seth's one is true. You can check yourself if you're in Thirstygen. No fake allegations.
im not in thirsty gen. all i know is that the account that you quoted is fake and run by sanji fans. i think patrice etienne is here on worstgen under the name pattuoco or something but im not really sure about that so if you wanna accuse anyone accuse that guy.

Man, people don’t realize how bad it is for Marco to go to the roof and not to be the one ending King.
Because we know that Marco will do jack shit to Kaido therefore he is just going there to a cool photo than will be defeat. If at least before going to the roof he defeated King but he did not. He did not even forced him to go hybrid.

Marco has been the strawhat’s lackey the whole raid. Everything he does is to make the strawhats shine. Poor guy :josad:
Marco gains nothing from beating ling the dumpster fire, just being in kaidos presence is a better feat than beating ling:milaugh:

200+ page in 12 hrs. When we have chapter of Tama, Nami etc. with no mentioning of Zoro or Sanji and pages could still be 400+ where 90% of comments are still about Zoro and Sanji.
Now this spoiler lol and we still have 1 week before raw release. Let's make new record for the thread.

Zoro fighting King doesn't make Zoro look weaker but makes King look stronger. King is stronger than some want to admit. No wonder King wasn't scared or concerned to use Kaido's authority, refused Big Mom offer and didn't freak out, unlike Queen, when her restraints were removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.