Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Zoro did nothing relevant against Kaido" is purely false. Saying things like that just makes you sound bitter and delusional. And that's fucking sad to watch, since you can clearly choose to be above that and give Zoro credits when credits are due.

I mean, even Kaido himself gave Zoro his due credits. Why couldn't you?
"You did enough", cuz it was the first time he stopped wanking Luffy and saw that Zoro was there.

Before that, it's literally Enma being mentioned everytime Zoro appears, Enma even gets a panel only for itself.

And thats all for the sake of showing Luffy putting Kaido down to the ground with a few CoC punches right after Zoro saying "It was my strongest attack, i hope i could atleast bring you down".

Now having to deal with Zoro fighting alongside with Sanji brought them back to the reality, because they wanked Zoro beyond reasonable levels and completely above the standards, "he isn't leaving the rooftop, Zoro isn't a match for Calamities", and when he somehow doesn't live up to their stupid expectations, they justget mad.

Again, my question is, when will these guys learn what is literally right on their faces after 1021 chapters?
:kaidowhat:

I personally against force association personally. It deprived the characters from their individuality but that just me.
Why would we think these associations are "forced" after we've seen them time and time again in the manga though ?

We've had so many Luffy and Zoro moments or Zoro and Sanji moments through out the manga, and to be honest those were some of the best parts of One Piece for me in terms of crew interaction.

"You did enough", cuz it was the first time he stopped wanking Luffy and saw that Zoro was there.

Before that, it's literally Enma being mentioned everytime Zoro appears, Enma even gets a panel only for itself.

And thats all for the sake of showing Luffy putting Kaido down to the ground with a few CoC punches right after Zoro saying "It was my strongest attack, i hope i could atleast bring you down".

Now having to deal with Zoro fighting alongside with Sanji brought them back to the reality, because they wanked Zoro beyond reasonable levels and completely above the standards, "he isn't leaving the rooftop, Zoro isn't a match for Calamities", and when he somehow doesn't live up to their stupid expectations, they justget mad.

Again, my question is, when will these guys learn what is literally right on their faces after 1021 chapters?
:kaidowhat:
You did enough = You did nothing relevant accroding to you
:crazwhat:

I don't forget but how is it equal to beating Kaido ?
Especially when the latter is still fresh after all those stuff (Including what Luffy did)
So because we say Luffy is stronger than Zoro we hate Zoro ?
Lmaaooo that's crazy
Luffy is stronger than Zoro thats fine
You are never forced by fans of any fanbase to believe something

Just saying its disingenuous to disregard hakai and the other stuff
but you do you bro

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What's funny is that zoroboys literally played themselves. They're the ones who constantly downplayed King and claimed he wasn't worth Zoro.:milaugh:
Now if Zoro can't low diff King and Zoro get shit on for it, they only have themselves to blame :myman:
here is prince chronos, the biggest zoro fan on the planet, writing a thread about how king is physically stronger than big mom waaay back around chapter 990 or something: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ly-strong-if-not-stronger-than-big-mom.12852/

:wellwell::queenhear:

Bruh that scar is longer than the length of Oden's scar. It may not look as visually impressive because it's only a line whearas Oden's is an X so it looks bigger.
It's still a scar, and it's still an impressive feat, especially when performed on hybrid Kaidou, the toughest dude in the world, who's stronger than the Kaidou Oden fought.
Just reminder that Kaidou fought Shanks and Roger and they weren't able to leave any scar on him, and don't give me the bullshit that they aren't swordmen.
Mihawk didn't put any large scar on human Shanks, only BB and Lord of the Coast did.
Oden is not on Roger or Shank's level, trying to scale Oden based on a scar is logically inconsistent.

Dismembering someone is a fuckload different to creating a superficial flesh wound.

Mihawk didn't put any large scar on human Shanks, only BB and Lord of the Coast did.
Oden is not on Roger or Shank's level, trying to scale Oden based on a scar is logically inconsistent.

Dismembering someone is a fuckload different to creating a superficial flesh wound.
And BB got the hype from Shanks for it.
So why can't you give credit for Zoro for scarring Kaidou?

Status
Not open for further replies.