Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What excuse will have to put Sanji down only by Sanji been fainted by King And Hybrid Queen, been back up again before.

The same way that Jack fainted against Sulong Duke but back up again and was hyped or Luffy and Zoro by Apoo and back up again even Ulti.

"You did enough", cuz it was the first time he stopped wanking Luffy and saw that Zoro was there.

Before that, it's literally Enma being mentioned everytime Zoro appears, Enma even gets a panel only for itself.

And thats all for the sake of showing Luffy putting Kaido down to the ground with a few CoC punches right after Zoro saying "It was my strongest attack, i hope i could atleast bring you down".
And all this is supposed. according to you, to be a slight against Zoro instead of a feat and a due credit given?

Where's the sense in that? The story itself treated giving a permanent scar/injury to a top tier as a noteworthy feat.

BB giving Shanks his scar was noteworthy.

Roger giving Whitebeard his scar was noteworthy.

Shanks losing his arm was noteworthy.

Akainu destroying WB was noteworthy.

Oden scarring Kaido was noteworthy.

But Zoro scarring Kaido you consider to be less than noteworthy? What kinda drivel is that? :nicagesmile:

Now having to deal with Zoro fighting alongside with Sanji brought them back to the reality, because they wanked Zoro beyond reasonable levels and completely above the standards, "he isn't leaving the rooftop, Zoro isn't a match for Calamities", and when he somehow doesn't live up to their stupid expectations, they justget mad.

Again, my question is, when will these guys learn what is literally right on their faces after 1021 chapters?
:kaidowhat:
When you, and anybody who shares your action, give credits when credits are due instead of being consistently petty, I am sure they, whomever they refer to, will reply in kind. :kata:

Look what base sanji is doing, can someone honestly think base sanji is going to past the firts clash with kaido(1016) like yamato...
That only reafirm yamato being atleats yc1

Status
Not open for further replies.