Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffys brothers will always be above him (maybe even EoS) because there is no limit for Revolutionaries because they are not binded by unwritten laws of pirate heirarchy
Sanji is not as strong as Queen right now, I dont see it

Just like Luffy was not as strong as Lucci when they fought
Sanji has to surpass Queen
gonna do a serious post. Sanji and Killer may be placed in YC2 ballpark. Perospero should have a specific tier named YC3- or should be placed under YC3, he is above other Veterans/F6 members and Inu/Neko (two equals) fight Jack and Peros respectively.

Just like Luffy was not as strong as Lucci when they fought
Sanji has to surpass Queen
- Luffy vs Lucci was an extreme diff fight.
- Sanji has never won any extreme diff fight in the entire series.
- I doubt that Queen will be a different case, especially because it didn't look like he was having any difficulty against his hybrid without even the raid suit. It might be a mid-high imo. Same for Zoro vs King ig.

Facing an island buster from two emperors is a feat no one else has nor will ever have, only meant for Zoro to have, the strongest ever.
"Bruising Kaido" is also more than anyone else has, including Shanks and Big Mom who fought Kaido so yeah, top 3, at least.
:goyea:
The “strongest ever” needs Simpji’s help with 2 commanders
:shame:
Post automatically merged:

@TheAncientCenturion
When can we expect a detailed summary?

gonna do a serious post. Sanji and Killer may be placed in YC2 ballpark. Perospero should have a specific tier named YC3- or should be placed under YC3, he is above other Veterans/F6 members and Inu/Neko (two equals) fight Jack and Peros respectively.
I wanted to put Perospero higher, he deserves a lot more praise since even Pedro who’s Vet level couldn’t defeat him, but I don’t see him defeating WsW or Jack

Luffys brothers will always be above him (maybe even EoS) because there is no limit for Revolutionaries because they are not binded by unwritten laws of pirate heirarchy
Sabo's bounty is what makes me question it. It's also not like his bounty being less can be justified by any means because he directly puts the WG in danger. The only reason I give him the benefit of doubt is because 'Luffy's brother should be stronger' but till when? I definitely don't think that it will always be the case. For now, I'm keeping him = to Luffy but he can go below or above depending on the future of his character, probably below tbh.

I think all F5 are equals because they are differents categories.

WsW is a Felline Carnivore: he is more Agile and Velocity animal.
Sasaki is Dinosaur: more strong and endured.
Ulti is a Dinosaur: more strong and endured.
BM is a Spider: is more a tricky and agile.
P1 is a Dinosaur Carnivore: more strong and endured and has that killing intent(Carnivore has).
Only who i think is above they is Drake who is a Dinosaur Carnivore: more strong and Endured and has that kiling intent, but has agile because him is a marine and probably has soru.

That's why i think they all same level: drake>WsW=Ulti>Sasaki=BM=P1

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Sabo's bounty is what makes me question it. It's also not like his bounty being less can be justified by any means because he directly puts the WG in danger. The only reason I give him the benefit of doubt is because 'Luffy's brother should be stronger' but till when? I definitely don't think that it will always be the case. For now, I'm keeping him = to Luffy but he can go below or above depending on the future of his character, probably below tbh.
the revolutionaries are either weak af or they have less bounties because most of their work is done covertly and not in the daylight like pirates do.

Status
Not open for further replies.