Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
his feats have a hell a lot of context when you notice that he jumped in front of hakkai knowingly and willingly. he called kaido's name out and then proceeded to scar him using ashura. but you choose to ignore that context you dumbass.
Yes, so I've read a thousand times. We are about to receive ample context for how powerful a character needs to be to perform feats such as these. I mean, we've already seen commander Jozu brush off "the world's strongest slash" like it was nothing.

squard hit whitebeard with a sneak attack when he wasnt expecting and zoro was actively fighting against kaido. but yeah who's the nutjob who's ignoring context now?
My post was an example of context omittance and literally stated "if you want to measure strength without context".. :crazwhat:

Tbh zoro tanking hakai isn't the right metric to compare sanji's case ot even marocs from a few chaos ago atm.

even luffy who have a tough time dealing with King and Queen at the same time forget zoro and sanji
The Strongest Attack in OP vs taking on 2 comanders for a short period of time. It is using the best feats from each and comparing.

Luffy never fought King, and Queen bit Luffy and Zoro and threw them back on the performance floor, would not consider that fighting/dealing with them persay

Sanji Stans: Sanjing taking on King and Queen for a short period of time is >>>>>>>>>>>>> Zoro tanking Hakai

If they say it's so, then apparantly it's so LOL
Both Zoro and Sanji displayed amazing feats at this point given the circumstances surrounding everything they did up to this point in Onigashima and how that's going to take a toll on them, with Sanji not getting to catch a break and constantly using up his stamina to help others, and Zoro eventually having to deal with the 2x pain once the effect of the cure he got from Chopper wears off.

Obviously Sanji would not be able to stop Hakai the way Zoro did since he'd have to take the brunt of the attack directly with his body, and he's overall weaker than Zoro anyway, while Zoro would still be able to perform well as Sanji did up to this point, and in the end he will get to defeat the slightly stronger opponent between the two.

Just ignore anyone who says Sanji is stronger than Zoro, and acknowledge Sanji's strength even if he's the weaker of the two. Both Zoro and Sanji are amazing in their own right :cheers:

mr. 4 didnt have a billion bounty nor did he lay waste to an entire civilization on his own. even the thought of someone like jack being drawn into a PIS filled shitfest makes me cringe ngl.
Mr. 4 was Crocodiles 3rd strongest and arguably the physically strongest of the group being able to wield a 5 Ton Bat and move at the speeds he moved at. Yet Usopp still beat him despite getting a skull completely cracked.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
We are about to receive ample context for how powerful a character needs to be to perform these feats
we already recieved enough context for zoro's feats on the rooftop. but yeah pretend as if they dont exist or actively choose to ignore them.

My post was an example of context omittance and literally stated "if you want to measure strength without context".. :crazwhat:
yeah act like you didnt compare squard to zoro out of context to drag zoro down. my point is the context is already there. you're the one choosign to ignore it and then acting like the said context doesnt exist.

Yep and this falls on to the editors not having the balls to call out Oda shitty writing. The editors had more power pretime skip but when the War saga of Marine Ford and IMpel Down made One Piece so popular the power of the series went more and more to Oda. So now there is no editor that can challenge Oda's writing. One Piece was so much better when the editors had more control.
I know I am way late, but I agree that One Piece was better when the editors told Oda no. Are they afraid to critize him because of how much money he brought to Shonen Jump?

I recently rewatched Alabasta and Luffy wasn't in every episode. The other SHs were able to have their fights and moments without constantly mentioning Luffy. Now in the NW, even if Luffy isn't in the chapter he still had to be shoehorned in some way or form. Look at Reverie where every princess had to constantly talk about how great he was.

Both Zoro and Sanji displayed amazing feats at this point given the circumstances surrounding everything they did up to this point in Onigashima and how that's going to take a toll on them, with Sanji not getting to catch a break and constantly using up his stamina to help others, and Zoro eventually having to deal with the 2x pain once the effect of the cure he got from Chopper wears off.

Obviously Sanji would not be able to stop Hakai the way Zoro did since he'd have to take the brunt of the attack directly with his body, and he's overall weaker than Zoro anyway, while Zoro would still be able to perform well as Sanji did up to this point, and in the end he will get to defeat the slightly stronger opponent between the two.

Just ignore anyone who says Sanji is stronger than Zoro, and acknowledge Sanji's strength even if he's the weaker of the two. Both Zoro and Sanji are amazing in their own right :cheers:
Did I downplay Sanji vs King and Queen, I did not. I will not, as a Sanji hater, def solid feat esp without raidsuit, but A lot of people downplayed Zoro and Hakai that is a fact. So I was only making that statement from simple perspective.

Put aside Z and S, I have my NW One Piece issues of Oda casting a wide net at the cost of SHs outside of Luffy losing a lot of focus

Status
Not open for further replies.