Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King's flying is probably going to cause him problems, but once Zoro's able to land a hit with a 3 sword style haki finisher, it'll be game over, which is how Zoro's fights usually go lol
King being a flyer is one of the reasons I think Oda is gonna write a 2 v 2 rather than separate 1 v 1s. If it’s a 1 v 1 Zoro is likely to struggle a bit coz of the matchup disadvantage so I don’t think Oda will be going that route as I can’t really see him not writing these two dominating their fights. If it’s a 2 v 2, Sanji will be able to make the fight a lot easier for Zoro. For instance if Zoro needs air time Sanji can give him etc. Plus if these two ever fight properly in a 2 v 2 I can’t see how Oda doesn’t write them wreck their opponents lol so I’m leaning towards this possibility a lot more :p

Important question... Has Judge included some King race DNA into Sanji?

Would still make no sense was planned to be Stealth Black and fire isn't fitting into it.

Still a big mystery what Sanji's powers were intended to be to fit his Germa theme

The Strongest Attack in OP vs taking on 2 comanders for a short period of time. It is using the best feats from each and comparing.

Luffy never fought King, and Queen bit Luffy and Zoro and threw them back on the performance floor, would not consider that fighting/dealing with them persay
Blocking hakai for couple of seconds, whether you go by official source translation or not, is irrefutably different from stalling 2 YC commanders at the same time.
you can't expect zoro to stall King and Queen for the same time period as Marco who had ability and quirk leverage (just coz of his DF he had an arm intact and 1 less hole in his body) , just because zoro stalled hakai.. it entails different requirements than solely just brute strength which isn't a zoro only thing.

Important question... Has Judge included some King race DNA into Sanji?

Would still make no sense was planned to be Stealth Black and fire isn't fitting into it.

Still a big mystery what Sanji's powers were intended to be to fit his Germa theme
Ay big man, keep that judge shit away from King. Y’all got that stuff with Queen and Sanji, two diff plot lines. Y’all needa focus more on Queen

I know I am way late, but I agree that One Piece was better when the editors told Oda no. Are they afraid to critize him because of how much money he brought to Shonen Jump?

I recently rewatched Alabasta and Luffy wasn't in every episode. The other SHs were able to have their fights and moments without constantly mentioning Luffy. Now in the NW, even if Luffy isn't in the chapter he still had to be shoehorned in some way or form. Look at Reverie where every princess had to constantly talk about how great he was.
Oda has a weird obsession with Luffy. Like I said before, not even Toriyama stroked off to Goku as much as Oda does with Luffy. Luffy is insufferable. Whenever I see panels of him now I just skip it. The things that annoys me the most is that Oda sacrifices other characters in order to make Luffy look good.

I know I am way late, but I agree that One Piece was better when the editors told Oda no. Are they afraid to critize him because of how much money he brought to Shonen Jump?

I recently rewatched Alabasta and Luffy wasn't in every episode. The other SHs were able to have their fights and moments without constantly mentioning Luffy. Now in the NW, even if Luffy isn't in the chapter he still had to be shoehorned in some way or form. Look at Reverie where every princess had to constantly talk about how great he was.
anime has filler

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
So you agree, if for instance Zoro beats King with extreme difficulty, he's about King's level? :cheers:
1. we dont know if that regen drug brings zoro back to 100%
2. matchups matter. zoro might have difficulty slashing king solely because he's airborne but the moment he's able to cut him if he starts to win that aint a fair matchup.
3. we still dont know how much damage king has taken so far.
4. considering all this context, if king is able to push zoro to extreme diff, that elevates king in my eyes and doesnt bring down zoro to kings level.

zoro is above the level of yc1 imo and even in matchups with other yc1, it will almost always be a high to extreme diff because they are close to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.