Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre ts Luffy beat many haki users!Zunisha has no haki and one shot Jack!Sea Kings have no haki and they are an ancient weapon(shirahoshi's pets)!Of course it is not just about haki!Bu i think the Pirate king's crew should know haki,everyone and their mothers knows haki in the new world!
He has never defeated any person pretimeskip that wielded both coO and coA simultaneously

Good point.
Sanji going down for shorttime isn't really bad for him. Alone that he stand up again shows that he improve a lot.

As example nerfed Law and Luffy always beat the shit of Doffy in the moment when they gang on him. King and Queen are stronger then DR Law and DR Luffy. It exactly show that Sanji did it very well against such strong characters. Hyped to see more of the battle against King and Queen.
Law clash with doffy in cqc, king can do it easy meanwhile queen clap doffy with his swords and his lasers.

They low diff doffy. :kayneshrug:

We going to see the scabbards defeated first I feel
Ya, that's my opinion too. Idk, I can't see all of them being losses between Neko, Inu, and Raizo, but I feel like Inu is the most likely to go down if that's the case.

I "could" see Nami assisting Raizo with Fukurokuju, same with Usopp helping Inu with Jack. All 6 of those characters are on the 2nd floor of the mansion. I'm not sure if that's on purpose or not lol (technically Hawkins/Killer/BM/Kid/Law as well).

Nah Killer is around Zoro’s lvl.
Zoro would win but Killer is strong as fuck.
Killer > Sanji
I believe Conquerors are a different breed.
And I think Sanji has CoC.
And if its true that Sanji held off King, Queen, and Perospero then thats bigger than Killer feats.

So thats why I think Sanji > Killer.

Buttttt, if the chapter says otherwise, I will have to disagree. Killer isn't much weaker than Sanji tho.

Ya, that's my opinion too. Idk, I can't see all of them being losses between Neko, Inu, and Raizo, but I feel like Inu is the most likely to go down if that's the case.

I "could" see Nami assisting Raizo with Fukurokuju, same with Usopp helping Inu with Jack. All 6 of those characters are on the 2nd floor of the mansion. I'm not sure if that's on purpose or not lol (technically Hawkins/Killer/BM/Kid/Law as well).
The reason I think Nami and Fukurokujo mixes is because Raizos first time seeing Namis technique he called it high level ninjutsu so I have hopes for what Fukurokujo is capable of lightning summoning is ninjutsu.

I believe Conquerors are a different breed.
And I think Sanji has CoC.
And if its true that Sanji held off King, Queen, and Perospero then thats bigger than Killer feats.

So thats why I think Sanji > Killer.

Buttttt, if the chapter says otherwise, I will have to disagree. Killer isn't much weaker than Sanji tho.
I don’t think that Sanji has CoC.
Sanji only fought against Queen and King, Peros wanted to join the fight but couldn’t.
We need to see how well Sanji did against them. I think it’s nothing special if you fight a short time and then collapse against them

That does make sense. Here's to hoping some of these lead to some good additional fights for the crew. All I really want out of it.
I feel that. Hey whenever there’s crew wide fights everyone gets a fight. Arlong Park (Nami wasn’t a crew member), Alabasta, Enies Lobby (Usopp and Robin weren’t crew members) so I’m hopeful Nami Usopp chopper and Brook will get something
Post automatically merged:

sanji is a simp. Simps shouldn't have COC :few:
Boas the queen of simps

Zoro one shotted Killer so he is not really around zoro's lvl bro^^
Both of them were nerfed, Zoro had 2 swords in the beginning and was distracted by Onimaru and Killer didn’t fought with his weapons. Killer said that the fight would be different if he had them but Zoro said that the outcome would be same.
I think that’s Odas way of saying that the fight in Ringo was not the real deal. The fight would be much more epic and Killer and Zoro would have a better portrayal. Zoro would win of course

Status
Not open for further replies.