Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji collapsing isn't a big deal.
Marco only managed to do it due to his regenerative ability which makes him a tough opponent even for two YC. I would love to see Luffy or Zoro manage to do the same thing with no regen.

who said he's impressive? he's doing what he's supposed to do. be a background character. you said he was trash and i said he wasnt lol. the fuck are you picking a fight here for?
Drake was "supposed" to be a little more than a backround fodder control character like old man hyo, his yakuza bosses and the like. Being a worst gen supernova should at least mean something. I hope he gets something more than apoo and fodder because if thats all he is reduced too he is built up trash. To bad nobody is left for him besides apoo. Maybe it's just because his "time" comes in another arc.

Drake was "supposed" to be a little more than a backround fodder control character like old man hyo, his yakuza bosses and the like. Being a worst gen supernova should at least mean something. I hope he gets something more than apoo and fodder because if thats all he is reduced too he is built up trash. To bad nobody is left for him besides apoo. Maybe it's just because his "time" comes in another arc.
There's still Apoo and the rest of the numbers. Drake will probably fight them with Chopper.

Status
Not open for further replies.