Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Scabbard won that fight though.
It was Kinemon though, and he proceeded to get wrecked by Kaido immediately after. Both Asura and Kiku have been defeated pretty nonchalantly again, so it's kind of hard to see someone like Inu beat a calamity when he couldn't without Sulong/Neko/two legs/fully healthy lol. Won't rule it out though i guess.

Neko and Raizo I can see, but that's up to Oda. I don't even know what the other 3 are supposed supposed be doing (Denjiro,Izo, Kawamatsu)

Honestly, I just hope Chopper and Usopp get some W's. Everyone else at least did on some level so far
I think Chopper got his W already by being prominent in the curing of the virus and holding a yonkou commander for dozen of minutes. Maybe Queen wasn't the most serious but it's a feat nonetheless, especially if we count whatevr the hell was half-dead Ulti defeat as a win for Nami.
Really, it's Usopp who is in the most need of something. And I wouldn't mind Brook getting a fight but It seems late for that.
That says I would be happy if Chopper gets something else too, I simply wouldn't be surprised if for Oda that's enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.