Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when people were saying Base Sanji loses to Smoker? Good times...
:suresure:
I wouldn’t be surprised if Oda made Smoker come back as strong as YC1 or more

Oda honestly was just fucking up using Smoker and Sanji as hype tools against previous opponents…
He was using them thinking the fans response would be “oh those two monsters lost… the enemy is so threatening”
When in reality he gradually made fans lose faith in both characters…

Hehehe, so its just Arlongs’ subordinates are the equivalent of Crocodile’s surbodinates in Alabasta?

oh wow, what an interesting observation you made… Wow, how did you come up with the concept of the boss having subordinatesbin an arc is a parallel the boss and his surbodinates IN ANOTHER ARC… My mind is blown this amazing revelation
Oda in the SBS literally said that the name Joker comes from the initial idea of having Doffy participating in Wano as Kaido's strong ally/subordinate, saying that it's fortunate that such a tricky opponent was dealt with in an earlier arc.

Holy fuck. Do you understand all of this is a CARD theme. It's all fucking tied together.
Or wow, i didnt know that Kaido amd his card theme extended to Doffy’s crew… I mean wow, this is definitely not a 5 year old theory that apoeared the moment Jack’s name was revealed in Zou

My god man, please make youtube theory of this amazing discovery. 1 million views guaranteed

So its one of two things
1. king has the future sight to know exactly when and where the big mom pirates ship is by the time he arrives

2. King is a masterful strategist tonhave just calculated in his head this entire scenario

and guess what, both cases involve King attacking a group of devil fruit users, a number of whom can fly or attack in mid air, INCLUDING THE YONKO HERSELF who could’ve had Zues to help her fight king in mid air for all King knew

And yet the man just went and handled business himself
False dichotomys galore.

King wasn't going to fight BM. Delusional af if you think that.

BM sent Cracker after Luffy after hearing he beat Doflamingo. He would have beaten him if not for Nami so she was correct in her assessment that 1v1 he would have won.

How the fuck is that even remotely comparable to King attacking a ship? Kaido did not send him to go fight the crew. Kaido fought her for 3 days. He knows that one on one King gets destroyed 1v1. Running interference is not the same as actually making a decision to go fight.

Oda in the SBS literally said that the name Joker comes from the initial idea of having Doffy participating in Wano as Kaido's strong ally/subordinate, saying that it's fortunate that such a tricky opponent was dealt with in an earlier arc.
Which makes sense why all of his subordinates are literally named after cards.

Do people know "Corazon", "Pica", "Diamante", "Trebol" are not their actual names but just titles? That's why Vergo and Rosinante were called Corazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.