Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bare chested dark cladding swords, bandana. That's a serious Zoro. DJ is essentially Sanji base these days.
Didnt we go through the mental gymnastics of this back during roof piece

Zoro was bare chested with a bandana against Hyouzo

Zoro wqa bare chested against Hawkins but no bandana, no armament and only two swords even

Zoro wasnt bare chested or have a bandana but had Armament in his last move against Killer

Zoro wasnt bare chested or have a bandana but he was using armament for regular attackd against Apoo, not even finishers like with Killer, just regular clashes

Zoro wasnt bare chested but had armament and bandana against the yonko.

So using all the sample info above, how exqctly do you rate how serious Zoro is now? Hyouzo level seriousness? Killer level? Hawkins level? Apoo level? Yonko level?

Hehehe, it kinda looks arbitrary to just list fashion items and such as “This means Zoro is serious”

We know peak Zoro, its Ashura and Advanved CoC… thats it… everything else, clothes or no clothes is regular Zoro. He is the same strength at all times.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Didnt we go through the mental gymnastics of this back during roof piece

Zoro was bare chested with a bandana against Hyouzo

Zoro wqa bare chested against Hawkins but no bandana, no armament and only two swords even

Zoro wasnt bare chested or have a bandana but had Armament in his last move against Killer

Zoro wasnt bare chested or have a bandana but he was using armament for regular attackd against Apoo, not even finishers like with Killer, just regular clashes

Zoro wasnt bare chested but had armament and bandana against the yonko.

So using all the sample info above, how exqctly do you rate how serious Zoro is now? Hyouzo level seriousness? Killer level? Hawkins level? Apoo level? Yonko level?

Hehehe, it kinda looks arbitrary to just list fashion items and such as “This means Zoro is serious”

We know peak Zoro, its Ashura and Advanved CoC… thats it… everything else, clothes or no clothes is regular Zoro. He is the same strength at all times.
U don’t want tag team?

I’m only using the popularity card because everytime when the moment has called for it, Sanji against a semi decent opponent has always been somewhat of an embarrassment.
Oda is too fearful ,always drifts back and forth which I understand since if Sanji is out there Collecting W’s ,The strawhat crew would appear way too powerful which wouldn’t create the necessary HYPE for villains so he lets Sanji get shafted against them.
I have thought about this a lot and I genuinely think I’m in the correct here.
@MonsterZoro agree ?
I doubt popularity made him do this as Oda have put Sanji as main fight in Strawhats on his debut. Your acting that this is issue when it's not and your on Head Piece to talk about it when Sanji have gotten his moments, but only full fights are the issue. Then by your logic, Zoro got hyped bad when Fishmen Pirates got him, Yeti Brothers, Fujitora, Birdcage, etc.. Your not being honest here. Doesn't mean neither characters are not strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.